corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whos at work?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whos at work?
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Dec 09 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off till next tuesday, in for 3 days then off for another 4.
Lawrah
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Boxing day is quiet, so i'm getting on with work...

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Im just home from work. We got broken into this morning so Ive been there with the police since 5am.. I am not in a good mood.

i'm guessing you're the manager/key holder? A bit of a shitter having to be up at 5am on Boxing day....

Yessum, I had to stay there till someone came in this morning because it wasnt secure. Thats me just woke up.
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 16:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was anything taken or was it just vandalised?
Lawrah
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They done the Puggy, badly.

Smashed boxes of wines, threw till points around and destroyed the cellar door.

Watched them on CCTV though, pretty scary shit.
DannyB
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck sake, did anyone wait there with you until someone came in this morning, considering it wasn't secure I would have hoped so?
Lawrah
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah I went over and waited at the BP over the road till sunrise. They left their "puggy theiving for idiots" manual behind

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whos at work? 22 database queries in 0.0139441 seconds