corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » UK Penal System Vs. Others.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UK Penal System Vs. Others.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
29th Dec 09 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is the law over there, and you have to question what a mentally ill man was doing in a position of vulnerability to even get in that situation.
Ste M

29th Dec 09 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Chinese say there was no record of any mental problems, and thats probably why they went ahead with it.
DizzyRebel

29th Dec 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
Yeah the guy has got 'mental issues' but look at it this way.. He broke the law and he's going to die but now no one over here has to pay his benefit money!

WIN!

With all due respect for your joke, a friend of mine has bi-polar and most of the time she is a normal person with a job etc and costs the system next to nothing. Then, occasionally she will do something completely out of character thats not her conscious fault. Id sooner pay tax to keep her having a good quality of life than some fucking asylum seeker with no respect for our country that ran over a 12 year old girl and got away with it...

If you dont know anyone with bi-polar then you wont understand why what that bloke did was not worth being killed for.
Twiggy

29th Dec 09 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crazy!
Nath

29th Dec 09 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve_
The Chinese say there was no record of any mental problems, and thats probably why they went ahead with it.

Alot of guilty people are all of a sudden 'mental'.
Ste M

29th Dec 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, thats true
Paul_J

29th Dec 09 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a lot of asian countries are very strict on drug trafficing... with many having signs at the border saying 'being in possession of drugs will be faced with execution!'

What you also have to realise is that things are different in China. I think I read that in total they executed 2700 people last year. It's not the 'big deal' it is over here to have someone executed, probably doesn't even make the news over there.
fir3vip3r

29th Dec 09 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Our country is spineless as fuck. Dirty iraqui should of had his head cut off and put on display at one of our ports for all others to see what happens to those who dont abide by our laws.

Bloke with bi-polar who hasnt a clue whats going on gets shot for smuggling some drugs and we didnt even send a team over to extract him.... what a joke our country is!

so he broke there laws in there country, and there in the wrong?

"send a team over to extract him"? wheres arnie when you need him, if we sent a "team" to extract a criminal national, im pretty sure that would be declared as an act of war... let me know how that goes!

hes been executed, nothing we could of done would have saved him, and the country may be outraged by this, but realistically, what are we gonna do to china? give them a stern telling off?
mattfiesta

29th Dec 09 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He wasnt british anyway so I couldnt give a fuck what they do with him, hes Pakistans problem not ours.
Ste M

29th Dec 09 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably. Typical British way. Kinda like war veterans, they don't go on about it. They sit down, have a cup of tea and invent the NHS.
fir3vip3r

29th Dec 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattfiesta
He wasnt british anyway so I couldnt give a fuck what they do with him, hes Pakistans problem not ours.

is he not a British Citizen?
DannyB
Premium Member

29th Dec 09 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I was about to be shot I'd be bi-polar, schizophrenic, anything to evade death but I doubt he wasn't aware of what was happening.

'told that he would be a UK pop star'

lol at that, I'm sure he beleived that aswell.
Hammer

29th Dec 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'Penal' lol.
ed

29th Dec 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Our country is spineless as fuck. Dirty iraqui should of had his head cut off and put on display at one of our ports for all others to see what happens to those who dont abide by our laws.

Bloke with bi-polar who hasnt a clue whats going on gets shot for smuggling some drugs and we didnt even send a team over to extract him.... what a joke our country is!
You probably don't know it, but you've made a tit of yourself.
Ste M

29th Dec 09 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
'Penal' lol.

LOL
Nath

29th Dec 09 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fir3vip3r
quote:

"send a team over to extract him"? wheres arnie when you need him, if we sent a "team" to extract a criminal national, im pretty sure that would be declared as an act of war... let me know how that goes!

Like an episode of 24
Eck
Premium Member

29th Dec 09 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why on Earth was he not over in his "native" Country if he had mental issues? A lot of bollocks if you ask me. The law is the law. Game over, no respawn.
mart08uk

29th Dec 09 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
That is the law over there, and you have to question what a mentally ill man was doing in a position of vulnerability to even get in that situation.

Agreed, Their laws.. i know he was mentally ill etc but people know/should know the risks when going to other countrys.
DizzyRebel

29th Dec 09 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

hes been executed, nothing we could of done would have saved him, and the country may be outraged by this, but realistically, what are we gonna do to china? give them a stern telling off?

You dont get it, if it was a chinese national, they would send some people over to extract him and kick off to fuck about it. We just laid back and let it happen.

Funny how you say we should abide by other countries laws or face the penalties... yet foreigners come over here, break our laws and get given extra cash if they so much as say the word 'racist'

Our country is spineless as fuck, end of.
John

29th Dec 09 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Send some people over to extract him

Do you think we live in a film?
fir3vip3r

29th Dec 09 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

You dont get it, if it was a chinese national, they would send some people over to extract him and kick off to fuck about it. We just laid back and let it happen.

Funny how you say we should abide by other countries laws or face the penalties... yet foreigners come over here, break our laws and get given extra cash if they so much as say the word 'racist'

Our country is spineless as fuck, end of.

they break our laws and get punished as if they were a citizen of this country.

they wouldnt send a "team in to extract" an inmate at all, all they need to do is give a shifty glance towards our leaders and they will be released.

remember that russian guy that was poisoned over here? how did we punish the Russians, we did nothing, No major countries want a war that involves nukes
Nath

29th Dec 09 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Send some people over to extract him

Do you think we live in a film?

Jack Bauer wouldnt take this shit. Where the fuck is he?! Can't we hire him to help. FFS. Spineless cunts.
MarkSport

29th Dec 09 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No words could even say what i want to put across about this stuff..makes me sick
fir3vip3r

29th Dec 09 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
No words could even say what i want to put across about this stuff..makes me sick

about what? our justice system? chinas justice system? the moon?
ed

29th Dec 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chinese authorities state no medical evidence of him being bi-polar.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » UK Penal System Vs. Others. 22 database queries in 0.0150270 seconds