corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pvs

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pvs
Rich H

User status: Offline
4th Jan 10 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Rich, if CS aren't there i can recommend JOV. I'll be showing with them next year, good friendly guys

Yup JOV is who it will be as I know the owner of the site via another forum I'm on (we're both valeters )
JonnyJ

4th Jan 10 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See you there then Going to be some awesome cars on that stand this year!
Ojc

4th Jan 10 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I <3 u
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Jan 10 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No reason why we couldn't revisit VBOA and make the case that we should be in there. Won't even cost as much to visit them this time because we can camp in their car park

I want to do more shows. Its always come down to money in the past with hiring stuff but that shouldn't be an issue for much longer.

I think we should consider widening the net slightly on the type of shows we're thinking about though. I've never been to Modified Nationals and of course Donny we dropped, but I was thinking more about places like Cholmondeley Pageant of Power by way of example, where you're surrounded by top dollar genuinely interesting vehicles, not boy racer tat and skimpy attention hoes.

http://www.cpop.co.uk/

Admittedly the presence here would probably be smaller, but for those up for it, it's a world apart from some of the other stuff which is on the table.

Or perhaps I'm getting old!
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Jan 10 at 17:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jon1ing
how do you get on corsa b stand at pv show ??
Just to be clear is that:

A place on the Corsa B stand.

A place on the Corsa Sport stand, in a Corsa B.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

4th Jan 10 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bromley car pageant is one we're going to look into
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Jan 10 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah same style of thing. Even if its in addition to some boy racer ones. They're certainly worth investigating.
Anty
Premium Member

4th Jan 10 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so were is pvs?
chloe16v

4th Jan 10 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

santa pod
Phi

4th Jan 10 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh is it really only in 6 months time... well im hoping i have no corsa then but i will be there hopefully!
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

4th Jan 10 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
I'm working on VBOA, I'll let you guys know if anything happens on that front.

Other shows at the Pod, isnt one visit to the pod enough for the year? that place is truely terrible

In all seriousness, if there is enough pulling power for a certain show then make it known to me/jr/ian and we will organise it for you.

I've got some info on modified nationals sitting at home but again not many people seem too interested...

deffo modified nationals @ the peterborough show ground been to a few of the other shows aswell but always tend to use another car club for that due to CS not having a stand there

And VBOA would be epic if we could get a place there too, been going for the past few years and just parking up in the grounds amoungst the stands

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Dale

4th Jan 10 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im at modified nationals, total vaux day and most other combe as its local. PVS + Trax prob about it!
Nic Barnes

4th Jan 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id like to attend the corsasport thing at pvs how do i go about it?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pvs 23 database queries in 0.0104768 seconds