corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Haiti V Brown

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Haiti V Brown
GF-91
Banned

User status: Offline
14th Jan 10 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glb
quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
IMO none of them should get the money. Thought we were in a recession

If he can afford £300M of our money to give crack addicts the option of looking up new drugs on the internet, i'm sure he can afford to give $10M to a country that desperately need it.....

He did give $10m

My point was to Gary, as he said nobody should get the money. If the country can afford £300m on shite, then i'm sure £6m wouldn't dent the accounts to help a country in need.

Indeed, charity starts at home! And not with fucking laptops!! Tosser!

You callin' me a tosser? Why?
Gary
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 23:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i meant Brown.
GF-91
Banned

14th Jan 10 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glb
i meant Brown.

I see
Gary
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
quote:
Originally posted by glb
i meant Brown.

I see

Hammer

14th Jan 10 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If this country concentrated 100% on it's own people we would be in a far better state. Let Haiti deal with Haiti's problems however shit that sounds. I actually have more respect for the pledge of broadband access to the under-priviliged in this country than I do for giving hand outs to victims of natural disasters tens of thousands of miles away.

We live in a backwards society of fucking each other over yet wanting to save African children from cleft lips and Asians from earthquakes and tsunamis. Fuck that.
GF-91
Banned

14th Jan 10 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
If this country concentrated 100% on it's own people we would be in a far better state. Let Haiti deal with Haiti's problems however shit that sounds. I actually have more respect for the pledge of broadband access to the under-priviliged in this country than I do for giving hand outs to victims of natural disasters tens of thousands of miles away.

We live in a backwards society of fucking each other over yet wanting to save African children from cleft lips and Asians from earthquakes and tsunamis. Fuck that.

Completely agree.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Haiti V Brown 22 database queries in 0.0096500 seconds