corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone remember the mental guy I lived with?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone remember the mental guy I lived with?
Cavey

User status: Offline
26th Jan 10 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When it all kicked off about 4 or 5 years ago, when got his parents involved when he was sectioned, they seemed thankful for what we were doing and glad that we were trying to help him out.

He went back home (was at uni in Derby) and was in treatment back there, and we assumed his parents would be keeping an eye on him etc... but looks like he's either relapsed, or nothing was working anyway.

Haven't got any contact details for him or his parents now unfortunately otherwise I would of talked to them by now, they were good people. And he's got a common name, so I can't even search google really
Cavey

26th Jan 10 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
HOLY SHIT THAT IS HILARIOUS

p.s. Is he a football fan?

Haha Nath, worse than that, he's a United fan
Tom

26th Jan 10 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's messed up, I 100% agree that some people simply aren't made for taking drugs. I have a mate who used to smoke weed 16 to his early 20's and he's not the same, he's not gone paranoid but his social skills have deteriorated somewhat. I used to use too much of the white stuff, I don't think it's changed me but there was definitely a specific day when I thought I needed to calm down before I lost touch with real life!
lostboy
Banned

26th Jan 10 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
Cannabis is actually one of the worst drugs although people who use it regular say its harmless as they don't see the changes within themselves, but it really does fuck peoples heads up causing cannabis psychosis. Extreme paranoia is one of its worst traits.

As a smoker of 10 years who gave up in sept last year, I can say your talking utter bollox.

As said, there is an underlying issue with the physcotic issues. Win statement...

"We came to the conclusion yesterday that there must be something underlying for him to go proper tits up after drugs, and that it won't affect 99.9% of people, but if there's something there it'll kinda flick the switch and aggravate the minor problem turning it into a bigger one."

Myself, partner, best friend, and 2-3 of my other best mates smoked it daily for this time, and many of them still do.

All earn over £40k in good jobs, house, cars, bikes etc.. None are mad, insecure, or paranoid.

As you've said, you've tried it a few times, there-fore know everythign about it. Me having smoked it 10 years and doing more research on it than I care to remember, knows nothing....

Wasn't your first few posts on here about jokingly killing yourself and telling everyone to do the same.....?

Some people just don't know when enough is enough for the day. Some drinkers can't drink much due to liver order, bodies are different, and whilst its not "healthy" and does cause some issues with personnality, its not all bad.

Lol, all of my mates bar 3 smoke weed, I've seen changes in every one of them, a workmates partner smokes it and she has seen changes in him, paranoia, not always extreme, they're not paranoid every minute of their waking day either, loss of memory is another trait, yeah it doesn't affect everyone in the same ways, but I know quite literally hundreds of people who smoke weed (I sell people "skins" ) maybe you've done your own research, but plenty of scientists have done better research and come to better conclusions than me or you can, although I await you saying "that's just the government trying to stop people smoking it, its all bullshit" just as my mates do.

I cant be arsed to argue to toss over something petty, but if my mates had underlying mental problems before smoking it, I would have noticed long ago, but like I say, things started to change since they started smoking it, oh and people say its not addictive, then why cant all my mates not go a day without it. I'm sure you will just tell me I'm talking bollox again, but I've spent 10 years around this and harder drugs, you're just like all my mates, everyone is wrong except the people that smoke it.

[Edited on 26-01-2010 by lostboy]

[Edited on 26-01-2010 by lostboy]
MatthewR

27th Jan 10 at 04:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
Cannabis is actually one of the worst drugs although people who use it regular say its harmless as they don't see the changes within themselves, but it really does fuck peoples heads up causing cannabis psychosis. Extreme paranoia is one of its worst traits.

As a smoker of 10 years who gave up in sept last year, I can say your talking utter bollox.

As said, there is an underlying issue with the physcotic issues. Win statement...

"We came to the conclusion yesterday that there must be something underlying for him to go proper tits up after drugs, and that it won't affect 99.9% of people, but if there's something there it'll kinda flick the switch and aggravate the minor problem turning it into a bigger one."

Myself, partner, best friend, and 2-3 of my other best mates smoked it daily for this time, and many of them still do.

All earn over £40k in good jobs, house, cars, bikes etc.. None are mad, insecure, or paranoid.

As you've said, you've tried it a few times, there-fore know everythign about it. Me having smoked it 10 years and doing more research on it than I care to remember, knows nothing....

Wasn't your first few posts on here about jokingly killing yourself and telling everyone to do the same.....?

Some people just don't know when enough is enough for the day. Some drinkers can't drink much due to liver order, bodies are different, and whilst its not "healthy" and does cause some issues with personnality, its not all bad.

here here
SVM 286

27th Jan 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHOOP WHOOP!!!
SVM 286

27th Jan 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That wasn't aimed at you by the way Matthew.
MatthewR

28th Jan 10 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
nw dude

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone remember the mental guy I lived with? 22 database queries in 0.3824608 seconds