corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.6 sport insurance with 6 points! :O

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.6 sport insurance with 6 points! :O
grez12

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
quote:
Originally posted by Dec-Rossi
its dickheads like you who put premiums up for every other hard working loyal person in the uk.

spot on, I fucking hate people who think that its ok for them to do it. Should be banned IMO

sc0ott

3rd Feb 10 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id say it was more the people that insure common quick cars and then a week later they are wriiten off. (saxo's, corsa's, 106's etc) hence why they are so high.

points dont do anything apart from tally up to your 12. its the conviction that makes your premium as high
Steveocee

3rd Feb 10 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Asking a question...
If you're not insured, and you hit somebodies car (because nobody can say they wont)..... would you pay for the repair bill out of your own pocket?

Also if you not insured, how will you tax the vehicle? Or would you not pay road tax aswell?

Theres so many things that can spring off from this.

Another example...
My cousin is insured, good lad, abides by the law, got stopped by the police and they checked insurance, to which he was insured, his policy was a standard car, he had factory alloys painted black and the copper tried having him for that, police aren't stupid, they would check a car if it looked modded.
Eddx14xe

3rd Feb 10 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car has a bodykit, twin exhausts, alloys etc etc

and i am always getting followed by police, ive never been pulled over because my insurance is all legit and everything is declared, which obv they can check, so as steve said if you cars looks slightly modded they will always check

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.6 sport insurance with 6 points! :O 22 database queries in 0.0076189 seconds