corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Do you slag bikers for looking like power rangers?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do you slag bikers for looking like power rangers?
x14xe sport

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 10 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have to double the psi in them tyres
Nath

2nd Feb 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
You keep telling yourself that.

DizzyRebel

2nd Feb 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leathers? Pah!

Its a much cooler look to ride a bike in shorts and tshirt with no gloves... esp when it takes 3 seconds for road surfaces to reduce flesh down to the bone at a 50mph slide.
K3 VMU

2nd Feb 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Leathers? Pah!

Its a much cooler look to ride a bike in shorts and tshirt with no gloves... esp when it takes 3 seconds for road surfaces to reduce flesh down to the bone at a 50mph slide.

cracked me up when i was in south africa/australia/singapore etc , all the bikers just wearing t-shirts,shorts,flip flop, and riding a k6 gsxr750

Daimo B

2nd Feb 10 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
You keep telling yourself that.

Speak to more women (the types that don't care about designer lables, hairstyles, and shopping).

My Donna loves it..
Daimo B

2nd Feb 10 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K3 VMU
i dont understand how people always say " i wouldn`t get a bike,i would kill myslef"

how is that??

you can drive a car , u can ride a bicycle..... mix the two, and you have a motorbike!!

trust me you wont kill yourself unless you are pushing yourself beyond your limitations or showing off.

your brain has a built in "fear switch" so i bet you it would kick in well before you are on your limits.

Indeed, a bike will only go as fast as you make it.

Some days I potter round at 70,
other days, mad days, I may see 160 hard braking, accelerating, the road is my race track

Honestly though, leave the real hard riding to the racetrack and enjoy yourself there. Full medical staff, gravel traps, 1 way traffic, bliss....

It suprising as well. I came into Paddock WELL too hot and crapped myself, braked harder, got round the bend. Got all excited, compared myself to Rossi..

Next lap i went in nearly as hard, only to have my old man come flying past me, ona VERY tight line (and can't hang off his bike due to injuries), still got round the bend, and left me standing.

I once again fealt like a novice
K3 VMU

2nd Feb 10 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true story Daimo.

the only time i have compared myself to Rossi is when i had my left leg out before going round a left hand corner....

Rossi makes it look good, mines was purely because it was all going pete tong!

somehow i managed to save it,straighten the bike up, not hit the car and van tat was coming towards me and make it round the corner.

needless to say i slowed right down and stopped after that for a cigarette!

then after that i just rode smoothly and steadily home, swooping from corner to corner , no harsh acceleration , and braking etc

thats the worst one i have had! and i learnt from my mistake.

the key to keeping a mistake from going to a incident is staying calm, you may feel like the bike is on its limit, but i can gaurantee that you are only using half of its capability, just stay cool,roll off the throttle, and stay in control, dont let the bike control you.

but as for the guy in the video...... i suppose he could of overtaken the car, but it is a hard situation to judge/avoid if you are faced with it.

poor ducati
K17STY

2nd Feb 10 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love a power ranger on a decent bike!! hubba hubba

Girlie power rangers are hot too. Its great.......suprise its actually a girl under here
K3 VMU

2nd Feb 10 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY

Girlie power rangers are hot too. Its great.......suprise its actually a girl under here

pics.........

Daimo B

2nd Feb 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girl bikers are excellent, you can see their butt/hip line whilst following. Nothing like coming up behined (BOOMBOOM) a hot girl on a nice sports bike

I can see YT, so will look at home tonight. But K3, have a crack at flowing. No braking at all!!! Usually 1-2 gears, accelerate, roll off, lean and get round the bend, onto the next one, never touching the brake.

I actually seem to ride faster, and smoother when riding like this.

More fun braking hard, tipping in, and powering out though (only becuase my induction noise on Nelli is so loud, you can't really hear the exhaust note, its all induction boom )
SetH

2nd Feb 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimos convinced me, im becoming a biker.
Brett
Premium Member

2nd Feb 10 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed, I'm getting a bike to show everyone I'm a real man.
K3 VMU

2nd Feb 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY

Power ranger:

Decent bike:

Power ranger on decent bike:

K3 VMU

2nd Feb 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Girl bikers are excellent, you can see their butt/hip line whilst following. Nothing like coming up behined (BOOMBOOM) a hot girl on a nice sports bike

I can see YT, so will look at home tonight. But K3, have a crack at flowing. No braking at all!!! Usually 1-2 gears, accelerate, roll off, lean and get round the bend, onto the next one, never touching the brake.

I actually seem to ride faster, and smoother when riding like this.

More fun braking hard, tipping in, and powering out though (only becuase my induction noise on Nelli is so loud, you can't really hear the exhaust note, its all induction boom )

Yeah its in that California motorbike school, they get you to go out and do a few laps without using brakes, i will deffo have to try that this year !!

my problem is that i grew up with motocross, where we are told to fly into corners and use the brakes!!

and yes......

nothing like following a chick on a bike (then realising its just a petite man )

theres a chick that works in my office has one of those new 250 ninjas, all the bikers at work got a serious thing about her

Daimo B

2nd Feb 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH

Plenty of heffer chicks in the biking world clinging on to the hairy harley boys

Daimo B

2nd Feb 10 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

250 ninja....

Its an insult to the original bike (KR1-S).

How a bike manufacture can go so far backwards is an insult to mini sports bikes.
SetH

2nd Feb 10 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by SetH

Plenty of heffer chicks in the biking world clinging on to the hairy harley boys

arggh god, reminds me of that big black woman on the back of a bike with her rippled burger arse hanging out
Daimo B

2nd Feb 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought that would be right up your street

I remember that pic your on about
Ojc

User status: Online
2nd Feb 10 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fittest biker I know is Vicki Calvert.
SetH

2nd Feb 10 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL hell no!!

Im serious about the bike plan this spring though
Lynny

2nd Feb 10 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Leathers? Pah!

Yes I had to help scrape someone's body off the road who had done this. Luckily for them their neck broke killing them instantly instantly before they felt the pain of sliding 100m along the road!
Ojc

User status: Online
2nd Feb 10 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh hi Lynny r u k? LOZ

BRB

Hi

How is Sooty?
Lynny

2nd Feb 10 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm hi! Not spoken to him for couple weeks but I think he is fine! How are you? And rachael?
Daimo B

2nd Feb 10 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny

Yes I had to help scrape someone's body off the road who had done this. Luckily for them their neck broke killing them instantly instantly before they felt the pain of sliding 100m along the road!

I smugly remind the chavs on scooters that skin burns an inch per second on concrete, joke about how "cool" they are (literally), then leave them.

Ollie, you mean Vicki, who went an bought an R6 as her first bike with absolutly no experience, then got stuck on a roundabout becuase she couldn't turn.

Respect - None...

There are very hot bikers about

As for injruies, I could get run over crossing the road. You could die by a lot of means. At least with a bike you can have great fun until that moment

Seth, DO IT, join us power ranger gang.

Can't beat touring into Europe with all your mates on your bikes. Best feeling ever. Im SO excited for this years trip
Lynny

2nd Feb 10 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by Lynny

I smugly remind the chavs on scooters that skin burns an inch per second on concrete, joke about how "cool" they are (literally), then leave them.

Agreed! This one wasn't a chav on a scooter, was an experienced biker on a sports bike, unfortunately experience doesn't overcome stupidit when you do 90+mph in a 30 zone, over a blind hill and into the back of a car and under an oncoming bus....!

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Do you slag bikers for looking like power rangers? 22 database queries in 0.0997250 seconds