corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Builders/Plumbers/Etc.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Builders/Plumbers/Etc.
Cosmo

User status: Offline
10th Feb 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf, its more a builder/joiner type I need - not sure why I included plumber in there
andy1868

10th Feb 10 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know know of one joiner/builder firm i'm afraid and i know for a fact they're VERY busy at the minute. the big job they're on though should be coming towards an end soonish. its PA Wright from Banks (they're based right next to the Riverside) all the stuff i've seen has been very good, but thats along the lines of hand built ornate desks and wardrobes etc etc if you want something i can't see it being a problem for them tbh, providing they ever get off the job they're on at the minute
Pop

12th Feb 10 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel your pain. We needed a few things doing at our house, it was rediculous how difficult it was to get people to come and quote/do the work.

Non of the jobs were grim but christ it was difficult to part with our money.

On the flip side of the coin the carpet fitters were excellent.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Builders/Plumbers/Etc. 22 database queries in 0.0284290 seconds