corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ive come to the conclusion o2 are shite!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ive come to the conclusion o2 are shite!
Gaz

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 10 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
O2 have always been spot on for me. And there passed 6pm.

Can only agree
noshua

23rd Mar 10 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Likewise - CS have always been more than helpful as well as being English aka understandable.
Matt H

23rd Mar 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they're shit for anything it's losing all concepts of customer service or loyalty as soon as you mention the word iphone

Four months ago when my phone broke then only phone I could upgrade to without paying off my contract was the iphone. But that meant a tariff change. Four months later when I'm due an upgrade in 10 days time - I've got to pay a termination fee to get an iphone

WTF

[Edited on 23-03-2010 by Matt H]
Gaz

23rd Mar 10 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
If they're shit for anything it's losing all concepts of customer service or loyalty as soon as you mention the word iphone

Four months ago when my phone broke then only phone I could upgrade to without paying off my contract was the iphone. But that meant a tariff change. Four months later when I'm due an upgrade in 10 days time - I've got to pay a termination fee to get an iphone

WTF

[Edited on 23-03-2010 by Matt H]

from what I have been told they don't own the iPhone contracts as such. Apple hold them to tarrifs hence they canno do any deals or cheapies for existing customers. Their hands are tied with apple.

(for the purposes of andrew quoting me and calling it billocks again - this is what the o2 operator said when I tried to blag freebies from them)
mart08uk

23rd Mar 10 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off topic, Jenko i keep seeing you driving about in your green fiesta and keep peeping like crazy but you take no notice music too loud!?
Generation

23rd Mar 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

O2 have been shit for me, had my phone stolen on a drunkeen night out, didnt blcok until next day in that time they had run up A HUGE BILL abroad.
So i xplained situation and that was my fault for not blocking staright away, but also explained im not working so can;t afford to pay back all at once, and would pay is slower, which I was, got it down to about £60, which I then called up to pay.
I caled them and was told it had been moved to a debt ageny and only they could take money, and got threateing letters, I apid instantly (seeing as was going to anyway) and had to wait 10 more days to have my phone connected!
am4nf

24th Mar 10 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I havnt had a signal at my gf's house for 3 years, im on o2
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

24th Mar 10 at 01:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf

easy solution there!

get a new girlfriend
mart08uk

24th Mar 10 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^Haha
Toby
Premium Member

24th Mar 10 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Ingham
You'd think with straight up payment it'd be re-activated straight away.. can see where you're coming from.

This is why I'm on Pay&Go.

nah, they have to run it through an activation style process again and it wont be on their top priority list as he forget to pay them. Would be funny if he called and they said they forgot to re-activate the sim for him because they were busy

<\Evil thoughts>

That's bollocks. It all done by an automated system which if O2 wanted could have the process completed within seconds. My thoughts are that they don't do this as the longer your phone is off, the less inclusive minutes you will use - also freeing up some other resources on their network. Another reason is that they will have your funds in there account longer making them more intrest.

Its not their fault you dont pay, they have to use resources trying to chase your for payment so why should they spend more money on resources doing you a favour and switiching it back on instantly
Gaz

24th Mar 10 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
quote:

easy solution there!

get a new girlfriend
am4nf

24th Mar 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been hopeing o2 improve their coverage but it looks like im gona have to change network
stu_c

24th Mar 10 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ive been hopeing o2 improve their coverage but it looks like im gona have to change network

o2 have recently joined onto vodafones network and now share all the cellsites worldwide so they are upgrading cellsites to cope with the 2 networks at once

i only know this cos i work for them

am4nf

24th Mar 10 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vodafone works up here, they need to get a fucking shift on

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ive come to the conclusion o2 are shite! 22 database queries in 0.3014741 seconds