corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hangovers

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hangovers
dean101287

User status: Offline
20th Apr 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have food at the end of the night, pint of water befor you go to bed. Wake up, beer shit, pint of water and a bit of toast. Job done.
Neo

20th Apr 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
Apparently if you drink alcohol in the morning then you feel better.

I heard this

Apparantly its something to do with the way the body digests the alcohol. There are 2 parts to it i.e. the actual alcohol and then everything else.

The hangover is the body struggling to digest the alcohol, it's much simpler to digest everything else and for the body to leave the alcohol till the end.

Essentially eating or drinking anything will only prolong the feeling.
Twitch

20th Apr 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drink the last drink you had in the moring will sort you out straight away. i did a week long piss up in glasgow last year and drank nothing but JD and coke and ate subways never had a hangover was even able to drink on the plane back home ^_^
Ian W

20th Apr 10 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I normally have a pack of crisps and a big glass of water before bed. Normally wake up fine the next day.*

*Aslong as I haven't been completely wasted in which case when I get in I for go the crisps and water and just fall into bed and wake up about 6am with the feeling of someone trying to drill through my skull
moka

20th Apr 10 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as people have already said, its all about keeping hydrated. Alchohol will dehydrate you, remember needing to have a piss 5-6 times throughout the night?

What i normally do (if i can and am not completely mashed) is drink at LEAST a pint of orange / water before i get into bed... also take another pint up with you because you will wake up 3-4 hours later gasping for a drink... job done.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hangovers 22 database queries in 0.3528161 seconds