corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Juicers

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Juicers
SetH

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 10 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rustyarchs
there is a few posers that go out round here to always spot them a mile away, stupidly tight tops imaculatly dressed ... and never around when any trouble flares up

LOL they are the ones I am talking about, so they are everywhere then?

3CorsaMeal

23rd Apr 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl yes, i know a fair few i'll get the facebook pics they put up
ljames555

23rd Apr 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes alot around my area , makes me laugh though because 99% of them are Dianabol users with plenty of water weight and end up just looking like just a fatter version of themselves for 6 weeks.

The best is they always deny it. Id love to do a liver function test on them hammering dbol and drinking excessively.

Most dont even no how to train and have chicken legs.
rustyarchs

23rd Apr 10 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you should see it up here at new year mate, honestly kilted up and tight rugby tops and perfect hair must be the dress code for them, never seen so many big "pretty boys" in one place
SetH

23rd Apr 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ljames555
Yes alot around my area , makes me laugh though because 99% of them are Dianabol users with plenty of water weight and end up just looking like just a fatter version of themselves for 6 weeks.

The best is they always deny it. Id love to do a liver function test on them hammering dbol and drinking excessively.

Most dont even no how to train and have chicken legs.

LOL down a T mate.

Id never touch dbol, its definitely 90% water weight and you just end up looking like a water buffalo, see it all the time.

I do encourage people to take up a training lifestyle though but it frustrates me that all these idiots are giving serious trainers and people that have followed a proper training/nutrition and maybe juicing lifestyle for years a bad name as we are getting tarred with the same brush!

Cracks me up when these idiots come up to me in a bar and are like... "your fooking huge you are geezer, what roidz do you do innit" ffs
3CorsaMeal

23rd Apr 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet i could run up the stairs faster than you seth
SetH

23rd Apr 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

Possibly, although im not a slouch by any means i have quite a bit of pace for my size.

Thus there is a good probability your anus will end up wrecked
scoob
Premium Member

23rd Apr 10 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was big in the 80s
3CorsaMeal

23rd Apr 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

Thus there is a good probability your anus will end up wrecked

that would be the only reason i would be running up stairs with you tbh
Scotty C

23rd Apr 10 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I thought this thread was about chebs
csweatherston

23rd Apr 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reminds me, I need some more tight T's
Hammer

23rd Apr 10 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I go on holiday it appears to be an English wide boy phenomona tbh. Most Scottish people have massive bellies full of irn bru, tennents lager and square sausage.
Dave86

23rd Apr 10 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems to be a fair amount of these people now, take steriods and your suddenly he-man in most cases
Marc

24th Apr 10 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems to be loads in town on a night out now, some stupendously wide.

Gets me how they have to wear loud clothes to stnad out too, like they already don't
DizzyRebel

24th Apr 10 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, loads around my area now. They are like this years must have accessory!

I use gear, but i train for myself - not to try and be someone im not or to hope i look bigger than the other guy stood next to me. No matter how big you are, theres always someone bigger than you out there so its a fruitless chase if you are after the 'large and in charge' lifestyle as theres always going to be somone bigger than you out that night.

I've actually gone off bodybuilding now to the point i dont enjoy it any more. There was a time when people approached me at the gym or on a night out saying 'hey mate you're looking big now, how do you train and what do you eat etc' and never even mentioned steroids. Now wherever i go its an influx of people saying 'ere mate, wot gear should i take to make me look big as fast as possible'

Its just people searching for the magic massive pill, they dont care about the blood and sweat you need to put into a workout, the tiresome task of getting diet right etc. They just want to 'get massive' without even trying just to make them someone they're not, and its these people that have completely ruined it for me and pissed me off with it all.

I work away a lot now so i train once or twice a week if im lucky, my diet is impossible to keep clean and my staple foods are tuna, rice, apples, nuts and protein powder as the only other option is fast food and service station sandwiches. Ive changed my training for more power and speed and not too fussed about mass anymore. I weigh 84kg now but am pretty lean at that and the only stuff im taking now is winstrol tabs, my next cycle will be winstrol and anavar and i doubt ill ever bother with heavy bulking cycles again just for the stereotype it enters me into.

As per usual, another scene or pastime ruined by fucking chavs lol.
Hammer

24th Apr 10 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dizzy. You are a juicer mate.
John

24th Apr 10 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel

I use gear, but i train for myself

This is the biggest lie in the world, same as every girl who says she goes out looking tarted up for herself.

If you're going to the trouble of taking gear you care what people think, plain and simple, no exceptions, anything else is just a lie.
DizzyRebel

24th Apr 10 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:

This is the biggest lie in the world, same as every girl who says she goes out looking tarted up for herself.

If you're going to the trouble of taking gear you care what people think, plain and simple, no exceptions, anything else is just a lie.

So you know me as a person well enough to say i used it for vanity?

I trained for 2 years before i even looked at the stuff. Then, as bodybuilding was my prime hobby i decided to take the plunge and sort myself a cycle out after researching it for months.

Ill admit, it was nice when i did go out for people to comment and compliment me - but its not why i did it. I had a girlfriend, rarely went out and didnt own a tight tshirt when i first went on cycle.

You dont know me, so you arent in the place to judge me or my actions. Why do you get your hair cut, why do you wear nice clothes, why do you buy nice cars, why do you even have a wash or brush your teeth? Is it because you do it for your image or your status? I dont know, so i dont comment...
Jake

24th Apr 10 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:

sometimes it boils down to a personal battle of low self esteem or confidence. Some juicerzz will hardly ever go out and also wear the baggiest clothes going just to hide their appearance.
BarnshaW

24th Apr 10 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work with someone who is blatantly on the the roids, he is like 5 foot 7 and must weigh over 95/100kg, massive, in the 2 years he been here he has not ever once worn a tight top, always big jumpers etc. Some people do just do it for personal fitness/goals etc.
SetH

24th Apr 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yup, loads around my area now. They are like this years must have accessory!

I use gear, but i train for myself - not to try and be someone im not or to hope i look bigger than the other guy stood next to me. No matter how big you are, theres always someone bigger than you out there so its a fruitless chase if you are after the 'large and in charge' lifestyle as theres always going to be somone bigger than you out that night.

I've actually gone off bodybuilding now to the point i dont enjoy it any more. There was a time when people approached me at the gym or on a night out saying 'hey mate you're looking big now, how do you train and what do you eat etc' and never even mentioned steroids. Now wherever i go its an influx of people saying 'ere mate, wot gear should i take to make me look big as fast as possible'

Its just people searching for the magic massive pill, they dont care about the blood and sweat you need to put into a workout, the tiresome task of getting diet right etc. They just want to 'get massive' without even trying just to make them someone they're not, and its these people that have completely ruined it for me and pissed me off with it all.

I work away a lot now so i train once or twice a week if im lucky, my diet is impossible to keep clean and my staple foods are tuna, rice, apples, nuts and protein powder as the only other option is fast food and service station sandwiches. Ive changed my training for more power and speed and not too fussed about mass anymore. I weigh 84kg now but am pretty lean at that and the only stuff im taking now is winstrol tabs, my next cycle will be winstrol and anavar and i doubt ill ever bother with heavy bulking cycles again just for the stereotype it enters me into.

As per usual, another scene or pastime ruined by fucking chavs lol.

Absolutely spot on Dizzy you echo my thoughts and experiences completely.

I only weigh 96kg right now, but im not out to try and be a monster I prefer being lean, having a good shape and actually having a pair of legs these days

Im hoping its just a phase and these idiots will drop by the wayside in the near future and us serious trainers for whom its a lifestyle will still be there.

[Edited on 24-04-2010 by SetH]
Marc

24th Apr 10 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know exactly what you're saying. I've seen some people get really fat (stupidily still taking roids too) Definately a fad for some people. Same as you get new gym goers after Christmas, just in this case its more extreme!
SetH

24th Apr 10 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spot on Marc. These been quite a few young eager lads join at my gym, straight away they have been asking us about gear. I explain to them that they should get at the absolute minimum 2 years natural training under their belt and that they also need a couple of years to learn how to get their diet and training right. Sadly it falls on deaf ears.

The worse thing i hate is a "Secret Juicer", I cant stand the fuckers that do it and deny it.

I have a whole classification system similar to that of HEFFER for all the different levels of juicers in my gym
Marc

24th Apr 10 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL

Go on then, list them!
SetH

24th Apr 10 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JM Juice Meat - Girls that like juicers, similar to 'Door Meat'

JV Juice Virgin - Someone whom has never dabbled in the juice

JB Juice Buffaloe - Someone that jumps on the DBOL and just gets bloated with water and looks shit, hence a buffaloe (these are very common as newbies are afraid to inject and Dianobol are tablets.

J Just simply a 'Juicer' usually greeted in the gym by cries of "JUUUUIICCCERRR! JUIIICCCEEEER!"

JD 'Juice Device' These are experienced Juicers, more experienced then your average juicer but not as almighty as the KJ

KJ 'King Juicer' Usually a veteran Juicer and usually the guy with the biggest best refined physique in the gym

P 'Professors' The nutters that run several compounds including growth hormone and insulin, these guys are pure chemical factories and dicing with death. They often possess a growth gut which means they have good abs but they are bloated out and look like a turtle shell.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Juicers 22 database queries in 0.0137191 seconds