corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » dole scum on facebook.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dole scum on facebook.
strick206

User status: Offline
3rd May 10 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give me your cousins details, i'll shop the tosser!!

Tories won't stop benefits at all, i just hope they make it harder for people to get them and also easier for you to lose them.

Personally i think if you commit benefit fraud once, you're not entitled to benefits ever again
Andrew

3rd May 10 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My idea was always to give them food vouchers
Paul_J

3rd May 10 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They need to bring in 'WorkFare'

- If you're registered on benefits, you get offered a job. If you don't take it, you're benefits are stopped.

Thus...

Either don't go on benefits

or get a job and pay tax.

... Anotherwords, your mate couldn't be doing all this cash in hand, if he was on benefits because he'd have to go to his workfare job instead.

I've thought in the past, I could go on benefits and work cash in hand / pay pal etc and do software development / freelance stuff / web start ups etc.. and make a decent wage, pay no tax on it etc.

But I don't ... I work normally and pay taxes.

Before I went travelling when I had just finished uni and didn't have a job, I did some freelance work, 62 hours work = £2000 - no tax.

Such a joke compared to how much spare cash i have now, after paying income tax, bills, rent, council tax, etc
Fad

3rd May 10 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They need to make people on the dole do comunity service until they get sick of it and go into work.
Paul_J

3rd May 10 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bottom line is... on benefits you can have a fairly high standard of living, for doing nothing... It's the ultimate lazy persons dream.
People who say 'but its only £60' or whatever... the dole money you can get is only the surface.
it's the free benefit accomidation, child, food, electricity etc benefits... etc

My mate at work, his g/f was on benefits with 2 kids - she had a big house, didn't work, stayed home with the kids all day long and basically lived an alright life.

Unfortunately he could only go and see them and stay there a couple of days a week, as otherwise it breaches the terms of her benefits (the fact he's working and earning a wage).

So he decided to start renting a house for all of them, and move them out of the benefits into this house - but now they're so much worse off financially... he literally has no money left at all now and constantly says they'd be better off back how they were and he earns a decent wage.

--- This is the problem. Things are better for these people (especially low paid jobs) when on benefits and if their parents were / are on benefits and they've grown up in that culture, then why even bother ever trying to do anything else?

The government, need to make it better for people on lower wages to live (e.g. raising tax threshold, rent benefits for the working etc) - and start trying to force the lazy benefits people out to work, by making it so on the breadline that they literally can't afford to do anything unless they get a job.

- It winds me up, when you see people on benefits with flash tvs or cars.
johnny86
Premium Member

3rd May 10 at 10:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey just read the thread and i cant stand people who work and claim benifets......

but i was a scaffolder with no tickets and our company went bust and i been on the dole since december and it is driving me mad i also have bills to pay and we have got 2 kids so not every1 is a dole dosser cause i am doing everything i can to get a job...

mean while down our local b n q we have burger wagon and there is a bird who works there who has an 03 plate astra convertable a 310 bhp pulser and a smart car with a brabus engine not bad for some girl who works cash in hand with no tax!!!!
thegsi

3rd May 10 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grass the cunt in
taylorboosh

3rd May 10 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ben you have a very good job mate, stick in
johnny86
Premium Member

3rd May 10 at 10:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha ha i was thinking that but her boyfriend a pikey so kinda thought not to!!
Danny P

3rd May 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Hopefully a system such as what cameron suggested will put a stop to that!!

Whats they system with Cameron? Is it just that thing where if they get caught claiming while working then any further benefits will be stopped?
Griffiths1991

3rd May 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben G out of interest, what do you work as for Ford?
taylorboosh

3rd May 10 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Griffiths1991
Ben G out of interest, what do you work as for Ford?

makes engines iir
Fad

3rd May 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is the supervisors sex toy hence why bean is always "beaming"
Ben G

3rd May 10 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work on a production line as an advanced operator/group leader at the moment.

hoping to progress into engineering whenever i can though.

what pisses me off most is that when my mrs moved down here from scotland, she went to the job centre straight away to find a full time job down here and they refused to pay her dole money for reasons i really couldn't understand, so i had to pay for all her travelling to interviews etc, yet my twat of a cousin has everything paid for him yet is working cash in hand, lazy fat sod he is
antnee

3rd May 10 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your on the dole for 12months, you should either have to go in the armed forces or stop receiving money
johnny86
Premium Member

3rd May 10 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
If your on the dole for 12months, you should either have to go in the armed forces or stop receiving money

i agree!!!
RCS

3rd May 10 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think if your on the dole you should have to do community service type stuff and actually earn it.
Rickavo

3rd May 10 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RCS
I think if your on the dole you should have to do community service type stuff and actually earn it.
taty

3rd May 10 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RCS

when i was on the dole after 6 months of not getting a job the job center arranged a voluntary job for me for 4 days a week and another day of training
Does everyone not do this after they have been on a while
SR91

4th May 10 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
They need to make people on the dole do comunity service until they get sick of it and go into work.

Exactly! If i were jobless i'd be happy to earn my way with a brush!
SR91

4th May 10 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And these single mums! Instead of watching jeremy kyle should be working from 10-2 5 days a week, thats ample time to get the kids to school, fuck off to your job and fuck off and pick the shitds up!
johnny86
Premium Member

4th May 10 at 01:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SR-91
And these single mums! Instead of watching jeremy kyle should be working from 10-2 5 days a week, thats ample time to get the kids to school, fuck off to your job and fuck off and pick the shitds up!

fucking awesome spot on mate......

my sisters kids dad left her so now my sister pays my mum to look after kid and she works 8 til 5 six days a week my town full of single mums its disgusting we call them council chicks!!!
SR91

4th May 10 at 01:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

!

Jezza wouldn't have an audence if people had to work though and they couldnt get time off the dole to star in his show!
baza31

4th May 10 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cousin is 20 with a kid, she works 3 days doing nails earning minimum wage, does 16hours a week, she has managed to buy a mini convertible new , booked a holiday to ibiza , booked another holiday to spain a month later, this weekend when i went round shes just bought a new 42" tv (bearing in mind she had a 42" lg plazma anyhow) and a new couch.

I cant get my head round how people can afford to buy so much and not work.

pisses me off
Daimo B

4th May 10 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grassed up people before, and would do it again.

Thats my tax they are taking.

As for what everyone else has got, it doesn't bother me so much anymore. If your on benefits you can't go on nice holidays, buy nice cars and such as eventually, it will be investigated.

And when their older, they will have nothing. Where-as we will have a house to sell and live off.

Don't be so concerned about what other peopel have. I've know peopel to buy £60k mercs just to look cool, which have eventually been re-prosessed.

End of the day, as long as your buying your stuff, legally, and above board, take the moral highground. Karma will come around.

Ben, thats mad wages for a week. I have £800 out my wage before i've even done a single thing. And I've not got that much more to live on, per month!!!!!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » dole scum on facebook. 22 database queries in 0.3513131 seconds