corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » new nightmare on elm street

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new nightmare on elm street
N3CRO

User status: Offline
9th May 10 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by HOMIE
The only thing i dont get is, hes a peado in this one not a child killer. so why does he kill their children :S

Yeah, its annoying that they changed that.
HOMIE

11th May 10 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also dont understand how hes still alive at the end :s
Marc

13th May 10 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw it last night, I didn't think it was that bad. Certainly didn't deserve the panning it got from the critics. I thought he played Freddy well and the death/nightmare scenes were pretty true to the original. If they had gone over the top to please modern horror fans it wouldn't have been true to the original and would probably have put off a lot of fans of the series off. The back story was good, you didn't get to see that until part 6 the first time. I noticed the film didn't centre on Nancy as much as the original did to begin with. As for the ending, its pretty much the same as the original, plus Freddy always managed to come back even after quite a few final deaths!
HOMIE

13th May 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So is nancy is the other ones then, ive only ever seen the first nightmare on elm street theres quite a few isnt there? And i also thought he played freddy really well, just when he kept swearing it didnt really feel scary, unlike the 1st one
Marc

13th May 10 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nancy is the main girl in the first film. She is also in part 3 and New Nightmare.
HOMIE

13th May 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ohh cool. i hope theres going to be a whole new nightmare on elm street series
Marc

13th May 10 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is most likely going to be a 3D sequel.
HOMIE

13th May 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha... O dear i dont think the missus could cope with 3d... thought this one was jumpy enough ha would be ace though.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » new nightmare on elm street 22 database queries in 0.2827699 seconds