corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » so wound up

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author so wound up
SetH

User status: Offline
24th May 10 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
pisses me right off. because of that girl, people like me who got geniunely hurt when a woman drove into the back of me get called a liar and everything else when i claim for back injury + whiplash.

+1

I had a div woman crash into my scooby in November causing £1200 of damage, well that wasnt the all I found out later on that she buckled one of my PFF7`s as well. Anyway was a fair thud and I had 12 Physio sessions to fix my neck/back. Over 6 months on I still have not recieved a penny.

Now get this, on the way to the beach yesterday driving the gfriends puma we were in a line of about 6 cars and one at the front left it a little late to turn off and the whole line had to stop a little quicker then usual. Well we were near the back and I had the car behind lock up and skid.... then bang straight into the back of us and my neck gets jolted again, this time I nearly physically threw up.

Getting all the details together and phoning insurers today and not looking forwards to going through this again and no doubt all the pricks out there who will say man up, your faking it etc etc.
Neo

24th May 10 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I shopped in some people who had done just this. Didn't stop them getting pay outs though.
Nath

24th May 10 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
I shopped in some people who had done just this. Didn't stop them getting pay outs though.

Fucking joke. This country needs mending.
Neo

24th May 10 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I managed to talk one of them out of it, however the other 3 went ahead without her.

This country needs to be sorted out, but inevitably it won't be
Toby
Premium Member

24th May 10 at 13:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Asian or not I would make a complaint though not a lot the police can do without a lot of proof
sand-eel

24th May 10 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So what will actually happen is nothing, they will get away with it.
gravesy

24th May 10 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
So what will actually happen is nothing, they will get away with it and Gunny will get shivved.

Edited.
Ben G

24th May 10 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
pisses me right off. because of that girl, people like me who got geniunely hurt when a woman drove into the back of me get called a liar and everything else when i claim for back injury + whiplash.

+1

I had a div woman crash into my scooby in November causing £1200 of damage, well that wasnt the all I found out later on that she buckled one of my PFF7`s as well. Anyway was a fair thud and I had 12 Physio sessions to fix my neck/back. Over 6 months on I still have not recieved a penny.

Now get this, on the way to the beach yesterday driving the gfriends puma we were in a line of about 6 cars and one at the front left it a little late to turn off and the whole line had to stop a little quicker then usual. Well we were near the back and I had the car behind lock up and skid.... then bang straight into the back of us and my neck gets jolted again, this time I nearly physically threw up.

Getting all the details together and phoning insurers today and not looking forwards to going through this again and no doubt all the pricks out there who will say man up, your faking it etc etc.

i also usually find it's people who've never experienced being hit by another car.

also the fact that you use your neck and back to do nearly every activity possible.

i have to stand up at work, so had major problems doing that, yet i'm a liar and all sorts
DaveyLC

24th May 10 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could always post about it and your plans to grass him and his 'gang' up on a public forum, I'm sure they are really nice guys who won't come and break your legs/face/arms/burn your car/burn your house (cross out where not applicable).
DaveyLC

24th May 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:

+1

i also usually find it's people who've never experienced being hit by another car.

also the fact that you use your neck and back to do nearly every activity possible.

i have to stand up at work, so had major problems doing that, yet i'm a liar and all sorts

I got sent about 50 foot down the road when someone went into the back of me at 40mph at a set of red-lights.. I was fine buy my passeger neck was fucked..

so MAN UP lol!
JaffaTB

24th May 10 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mum saw some guys doing this at the bottom of our road, one guy had left his car in the road and the other let his car roll down the hill into it while they both watched on, these too were both asian
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
25th May 10 at 08:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't get why this wouldn't all be reported as a matter of course? Surely moaning about how broken the country is will do nothing at all? No way I would be sitting back paying more to insure my cars because other people want to play the system.
LukeS

25th May 10 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone near my house just drove into a wall head on without even trying to brake or anything he was also Asian, i see a pattern emerging.
sand-eel

25th May 10 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An asian was wanking at the wheel and crashed into another car, i see a pattern emerging.
Ingham
Banned

25th May 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An asian was making a chicken korma at the wheel and crashed into a another car, i see a pattern emerging.
GF-91
Banned

25th May 10 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An asian driver was clipping his toenails at the wheel and crashed into another car, I can see a pattern emerging.
JaffaTB

25th May 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a paki was snorting curry powder while driving his mobile corner shop and crashed into the kerb, i can see the pattern now i think

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » so wound up 22 database queries in 0.0103629 seconds