corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just cleaned the car!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just cleaned the car!
Drift_Erm
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 10 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will get some, cars in bits at the moment unfortunately! May if im lucky have it back on road by this evening, havent been able to use it for a week, engine fell out

yeah coilovers do make such an improvement, Becuase i had aftermarket shocks and springs any way, i wasnt expecting to notice much of a difference, but i was well wrong! there is no movement in the body of the car, and it goes round a bend like its on rails! Absolutely loving the coilovers, well worth investing in !!
JordanR

3rd Jun 10 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Engine fell out? thats not good! lol

Im looking to buy another Corsa so im gonna invest in some
Drift_Erm

3rd Jun 10 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, its worth buying some, definitely if you plan to have a couple of corsas! mine are APs , got them for under £500.

Yeah the mount at the front of the gearbox had gone massively loose! and it all fell down on the gearbox side, manifold was between 5-10 mm from the floor lol! got it level now, tightened up that mount, but want to check the other mounts before i put a nev CV joint in and break that ! It would be my luck!
JordanR

3rd Jun 10 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeh I seen your selling some?

haha well hopefully it wont happen! cause that would be major bad luck!

Going bad to the wheels ive got some astra sport alloys, I think thats what they are! but I dont know if I like the look of them on corsas , but was just gonna try spraying them and having a play to see what they look like. Any colour suggestions?
Drift_Erm

3rd Jun 10 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i was to spray them, i would go for a gloss black or maybe a glossy graphite?, then do something or another involving the colour of the car ( either part of the centre cap caribic blue, or a thin line round the edge the same colour as the car.

I have black alloys on mine at the moment, but also have a set of mint white o.z racing alloys which im selling but am tempted to do them in gloss black, keep the centre cap carbon fibre, and a thin line round the edge of the alloy the same colour as my car.

Just quite a bit of effort though

JordanR

3rd Jun 10 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinking about doing them in a dark grey with a lip on, but im not sure. Will probably have a bash at it when im bored one day lol! I only bought them for £40 so cant really complain!

Need some new wheels anyway cause mine have got quite alot of curbing (not by me!)
Jamal-Dupre

3rd Jun 10 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a mess
JordanR

3rd Jun 10 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamal-Dupre
what a mess

how?
Drift_Erm

3rd Jun 10 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamal-Dupre
what a mess

what a mug

and yeah £40 you cannot complain at all! last year i got some of them fan/sport wheels for £50, no kerbs, decent tread but on budget tyres. Still was well chuffed!

yeah dark grey would look spot on mate!
JordanR

3rd Jun 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fanblades? i love them! and only for £50! bargin.

I will try it soon and put some pictures up

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just cleaned the car! 22 database queries in 0.0455182 seconds