corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ooffff scarey

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ooffff scarey
mwg

User status: Offline
4th Jun 10 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vibrio is surely the 1st person that you decide isn't going to be a guest at your wedding
Daimo B

4th Jun 10 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, the only time he ever is mentioned in my life is on here, so no he wasn't even thought about

Come off it, the guy chicked out of going to vauxhall events because he knew I was going
Steve
Premium Member

4th Jun 10 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What would you do if he turned up? and he had his cock out and started dancing with your dad

[Edited on 04-06-2010 by Steve]
Daimo B

4th Jun 10 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I''d land him a few masculine blows to the face, then pick him up and throw him in the moat.

Thats if my old man hadn't done it first

Besides, ugly people arnt allowed in You not seen Kevin n Perry go large....

You offend, my mirror
Ojc

4th Jun 10 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How are you planning on going to your own wedding then Damien?
Daimo B

4th Jun 10 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably just get my dad to take me down in his car tbh (got a nice Jag).

Either that, or I might nose over some nice car forums, see if I can blag me a free ride

Not like i've not done it before

[Edited on 04-06-2010 by VXR]
Ojc

4th Jun 10 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lee Manning
Steve
Premium Member

4th Jun 10 at 10:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danielle Manning
Daimo B

4th Jun 10 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nahh i never asked Lee. He'd just call me up and say "going to car show, can't be arsed to drive, you get to Essex and drive me there, i'll pay your hotel. Let me go to sleep"

Fine by me

I dunno, im older now, probably not got to much bollox to go up to random people and ask them to take me for a go
Marc

4th Jun 10 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
And we're getting married here.

http://larae.net/photo/england/hever/heverair.jpg

Damsel that place looks
Daimo B

4th Jun 10 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anne Boleyn's residence, one of the Henry 8ths queens.

Donnas reading a book on him at the moment the dirty rascle. He gets round all the sisters.

Its a stunning place, its got a few other pretty parts.

http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=hever+castle+lake&aq=f&aqi=g2&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&start=0

I wanted the actual castle for the ceremony, but its open to the public and we couldn't get in the Great Hall until 6pm which screws up the whole day.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bb/Hever_Castle_cottages_near_moat.JPG

Instead we're right behined it. then outside to the gardens and lake for photos. Then come across the moat into the castle, where we have some more pictures taken (public arn't allowed to take pictures inside). We eat in the suites at the side, then walk through the castle, over the bridge, then down the walkway down to the cafe/resturant for the evening do. That overlooks the castle at night which will all be lit up, and the paths have lanterns to light up the paths.

Funnily enough, its not as expensive as people would think, esp when compared to all the castles around. Leeds caslte was a joke, you get a tiny room and so many limitations. This place, well after 5pm odd the whole thing, and gardens are all ours to use

http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=en&tbs=isch:1&q=hever+castle&sa=N&start=18&ndsp=18

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ooffff scarey 22 database queries in 0.0579309 seconds