corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Everything in his thread forsale except engine and running gear.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Everything in his thread forsale except engine and running gear.
Ant B

User status: Offline
15th Jun 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will watch this space as you plans sound good
johnny86
Premium Member

15th Jun 10 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks lads just pisses me off sometimes when people put ya down but aye thats internet for ya lol.....
spunkeymonkey

15th Jun 10 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get on wheelwhores mate, nice to get constructive criticism and not sarcasm and not a single f**kin hater lmao, absolutely love it mate, its shaping up amazingly, im building a nova saloon decked on porsche teledials so will be a similar style, hope to see you at shows soon mate, would be nice to get some pics together
Jamie-C

15th Jun 10 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
110 front and 130 rear

Not a chance going that low, the wheels are to wide and probably something like ET4. Shouldv'e got something narrower if you wanted to go that low.

johnny86
Premium Member

16th Jun 10 at 04:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

watch this space
johnny86
Premium Member

17th Jun 10 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have fitted my door popper well the solinoid any how and the switch is hanging loose at the moment but am going to fit it under the car so have to use my foot to push the button

and after that i decided to finish my breather pipe from my relocated petrol cap

first i used fibre glass sheet over the pipe i had to cut

then i drilled a hole and fitted my breather pipe into the fibre glass

theni drilled a hole through the back panel and pushed a gromit on then pushed the breather pipe through the gromit and cable tied it to the rear reinforcing panel

and just a rear end view to show howwide the rear wheels are and i gotta put my 30mm spacers on yet!!

[Edited on 17-06-2010 by johnny86]
johnny86
Premium Member

18th Jun 10 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went in work today and started to fibreglass the hole on my relocated petrol cap will upload pics soon
Jamie-C

18th Jun 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you work in a bodyshop?
johnny86
Premium Member

18th Jun 10 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mate mainly do lorries and american camper vans and other comericial vehicles
johnny86
Premium Member

20th Jun 10 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got back from picking up my smooth rear bumper and my sport interior thanks belton!! and some picks of my old corsa for you.....

belton

21st Jun 10 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why o why did you sell it! Looks incredibly fresh!
Will be seeing u soon mate
johnny86
Premium Member

21st Jun 10 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah all cool i need them other 2 front seats and carpet when your ready mate
johnny86
Premium Member

22nd Jun 10 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have been abit lazy recently and finally fitted my front and rear bumpers just gotta pop down the scrap yard and pick up a towing eye cover then smooth that to bumper then re fit and i gotta wait til pay day to order my wide arches then nearly ready for paint
challinor

3rd Jul 10 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get some updates up mate
johnny86
Premium Member

4th Jul 10 at 00:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ain't been to work so haven't done anything only just moved so bit tight on cash but will get some progress and would like to get it ready for trsx but doubt it lol
corsabsonny

4th Jul 10 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

johnny u still want carpet and bumper? selling my badboy bonnet for 60 quid in primer if your interested
johnny86
Premium Member

4th Jul 10 at 17:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll look an bad boy bonnet when I come down man
johnny86
Premium Member

5th Jul 10 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes to all those who watching lowered the car today 110mm front and 130 rear and to be honest it's very low lol will upload pics when get on comp
johnny86
Premium Member

7th Jul 10 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have been negleting the girl for a while so today a fitted my solinoid switch properly and walked around it a few times and tomorrow I will be taking photos then get them uploaded got 7 weeks as I will be going trax even it in primer !!!!!
Jamie-C

8th Jul 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics yet?
johnny86
Premium Member

9th Jul 10 at 06:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only just moved so not sorted Internet Tuesday or Wednesday
johnny86
Premium Member

10th Jul 10 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just little update my other two wheels arrived today so will get them fitted on monday and will start taking picks and try and get them uploaded this week and i will be making trax even if the car not painted!!
corsabsonny

11th Jul 10 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for comin up yesterday :/
johnny86
Premium Member

11th Jul 10 at 11:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah man had shitloads going on shuda text sorry dude.
corsaglasper

12th Jul 10 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright mate what arches you gonna use, same ones as mine, check my project thread

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Everything in his thread forsale except engine and running gear. 23 database queries in 0.0175190 seconds