corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cuba

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cuba
Colin

User status: Offline
7th Jun 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a bit of a lottery, ive never been affected either, Ike was close but shifted direction to Cuba instead thank f%*k!!
Shell
Premium Member

7th Jun 10 at 16:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So long as the supplied me with endless cocktails and food to undo all my dieting, the basement wouldn't be too bad.
Cavey

7th Jun 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was meant to go to Cuba when the volcano kicked off, had to cancel in the end. Looked amazing though. The people who did get to go out thought it was brilliant

That was Veradero btw, they had a great holiday, day trip to Havana looked well worth it if you do go out.

I was planning on hiring a 1950s car and drive up for the day, obviously didn't happen either

[Edited on 07-06-2010 by Cavey]
JonnyJ

7th Jun 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
So long as the supplied me with endless cocktails and food to undo all my dieting, the basement wouldn't be too bad.

You wanted amazing but you will settle for a basement?

You can stay in my loft if you like and ill supply the cocktails
N16K

7th Jun 10 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they drill for oil and there are oil wells in/near Varadero, make sure your hotel is not near that. http://www.lonelyplanet.com/cuba/varadero/practical-information/health

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cuba 22 database queries in 0.4394381 seconds