corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hilarious Police man and question..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hilarious Police man and question..
Alex_Rally

User status: Offline
17th Jun 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

firvip3r looks like 1 as well
Sean8v

17th Jun 10 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would be a total waste of time and money (Our Money) if it went to court due to his lack of evidence. Ave had this a few times, Think they just try there luck to see if you confess to somethin you weren't actually doing . . . .
SR91

18th Jun 10 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by geordie_corsa

He is indeed!

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
theres a few, lynny is 1 also

She doesnt come on here anymore cause of people like Geordie_corsa...
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

18th Jun 10 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Suppose it all depends on your luck with the police.

I'm always civil when i get stopped, if your civil with them from the start then your not going to create yourself any problems.

Only been stopped once by the normal polis' the guy shouted at me a wee bit, i stuck to my story and got shouted at a wee bit more, let off with a 'warning'.
mwg

18th Jun 10 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Majority of police are sound.

If you dont have a chip on your shoulder with them and talk to them normally 9 times out of 10 they will be fine with you.
Jack1.6valver

18th Jun 10 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he continued to say that he had to do over 50 to catch up which i expressed "You wouldn't catch up if we were doing the same speed", He carried on some more that his system caught me.

I had a similar experience where a cop unmarked traffic cop tryed to do me for speeding after turning about a mile along a road and following me at 100+ mph and trying to say because he was doin 100mph to catch me,i must of been speeding! Power hungry cops really are total bellends,if they see a lowered car on a set of alloys they will try and make up any shit to persuade you to admit you were speeding/driving wrecklessly. Some are stupid enough to admit it. I've always point blank denied it in a polite manner. They always try to get you hot headed. If you dont admit it they usually through in,we can go over your car with a fine tooth comb and have it seized! I've had it done for apparent road rage and got three points when that unmarked traffic cop later sat up my arse in a forty so as i made a safe gap between us he pulled me for speeding. Total power hungry stat collecting wankers.
Steve
Premium Member

18th Jun 10 at 10:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

If you dont have a chip on your shoulder with them and talk to them normally 9 times out of 10 they will be fine with you.
Rob B

18th Jun 10 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had no chip on my shoulder he was just chatting bubbles cause i wouldn't say sorry for something i hadn't and he knew i hadn't done.

He went as far as "Your spending a might in the cells and im taking your car as your not fit to drive if you can't realise you were speeding" ... i mean common
mwg

18th Jun 10 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasn't meaning you Rob. Was more a comment in general to people like geordie_corsa that seem to have a problem with the police.
Chadicles

18th Jun 10 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too much power to their head is my opinion!! i used to think the police were pretty fair untill recently. i had an officer abit like yours trying to belittle me calling me a moron and an idiot... basially he said he pulled me over because i'm a moron with a noisey exhaust! then said if he finds one fault on my vehicle he would be proccecuting! went over my car and found nothing! but while he was going over it i noticed he kept going back opening the door and looking inside ever constantly! as it was around xmas and was cold outside, the cold air coming in where he kept opening my door and the hot air coming off my fish n chips i just bought misted up my front windscreen and he done me for improper view.... CUNT! it was clear when i left the car... gave me 3 points and £60 fine lol also said i was speeding which i wasn't! and if i had he would of gripped me for that then something as pathetic as that! you were lucky mate!
Graham88

18th Jun 10 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shut up he gave you 3 points for that? I'd definetly have taken that to court!!! People like that are the reason Police have a bad name!
Chadicles

18th Jun 10 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would of took it to court but i didn't have to time back then! my view was i'd rather have 3 point and a £60 then go to court and come out worse... police are really bad around here! and my car kinda stands out abit which makes it worse
Alex_Rally

18th Jun 10 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SR91
quote:
Originally posted by geordie_corsa

He is indeed!

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
theres a few, lynny is 1 also

She doesnt come on here anymore cause of people like Geordie_corsa...

hahaha i love that lmao haha cause of ppl like geordie_corsa hahahah makes me sound like a nasty man lol
in my personal experience they have never been any use ive been on both sides of the law before ive done things wrong and have been punnished... (just motoring related offences) and i have also been a victim... when i has a victim they were no use at all ive called them on a few occasions.no use.
and when i was in the wrong i was totally civil and polite with them as any1 would be and yet still the traffic cops are hell bent of handing out tickets.
when i think that the situation could have been delt with in a total different way and avoided fines and points ect ect.

coments welcomed
be nice tho

Alex_Rally

18th Jun 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I wasn't meaning you Rob. Was more a comment in general to people like geordie_corsa that seem to have a problem with the police.

i wouldnt say i have a problem with them im a total normal person i work in the health service so i get payed by the same ppl lol,

its just in my experiece they havent been very help ful,
the times ive needed them they have just said theres nowt i can do.
antnee

18th Jun 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Also if you drive appropriately for the road/time, you shouldn't get pulled. I've only been pulled once in 2 years (despite having a low, loud, yellow car for a year) and that was because I was doing a silly speed.
Rob B

18th Jun 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Also if you drive appropriately for the road/time, you shouldn't get pulled. I've only been pulled once in 2 years (despite having a low, loud, yellow car for a year) and that was because I was doing a silly speed.

Yawn, i was driving appropriately.
SportBoy

18th Jun 10 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wankers like him give the police a bad name.
gtitim

18th Jun 10 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bottom line is that there are people in every career path who are 'wankers' to quote some on here. But at the same time there are alot of idiots who are stopped by Police, or become idiots when stopped.

I do not need a reason to stop you - I can stop you to check that your documents are in order, and I can issue a producer for your docs if you cannot produce them at the roadside.

If I stop you and you speak to me civilly, and are in order and not committing offences, you will be on your way.

If I stop you and you start acting up or throwing your teddy away, it makes me suspect you are trying to distract me or hide something, and therefore I need to ensure there is nothing untoward going on. This can take time, and I will take as long as it is necessary to issue or complete paperwork.

If I stop you are you are getting a ticket, you will not talk me out of it. If i stop you and have not yet decided if i will use discretion and advise you, or will issue a ticket, you will get a ticket if you become a smart arse with me. I am paid to do my job - protect the public and uphold the law. I have discretion, but it is my discretion as to when i use it and to who. Be an idiot with me and you give me no reason to use it.
Eddx14xe

18th Jun 10 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't think you handed out producer's anymore?

It was on road wars or some similar programme
Rybo

18th Jun 10 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gtitim
Bottom line is that there are people in every career path who are 'wankers' to quote some on here. But at the same time there are alot of idiots who are stopped by Police, or become idiots when stopped.

I do not need a reason to stop you - I can stop you to check that your documents are in order, and I can issue a producer for your docs if you cannot produce them at the roadside.

If I stop you and you speak to me civilly, and are in order and not committing offences, you will be on your way.

If I stop you and you start acting up or throwing your teddy away, it makes me suspect you are trying to distract me or hide something, and therefore I need to ensure there is nothing untoward going on. This can take time, and I will take as long as it is necessary to issue or complete paperwork.

If I stop you are you are getting a ticket, you will not talk me out of it. If i stop you and have not yet decided if i will use discretion and advise you, or will issue a ticket, you will get a ticket if you become a smart arse with me. I am paid to do my job - protect the public and uphold the law. I have discretion, but it is my discretion as to when i use it and to who. Be an idiot with me and you give me no reason to use it.

that is very respectable and im sure most people would be happy with that, sadly doesnt sound like the case here, but as allready mentioned you get "wankers" in all walks of jobs, its life
Welsh Dan

18th Jun 10 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
If you received no paperwork I doubt you'll hear anything. Just on a power trip I'd forget about it.

[Edited on 16-06-2010 by _Allan_]

Not necessarily. You don't have to receive any paperwork at the roadside these days if you're being reported. Only FPNs mean you get a bit of paper at the roadside. You don't even get producers these days with some forces.

I'm not saying he will be on this occasion, just don't think that nothing will happen without paperwork.
antnee

18th Jun 10 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
Didn't think you handed out producer's anymore?

It was on road wars or some similar programme

I had one last year, they still do them.
antnee

18th Jun 10 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
quote:
Originally posted by antnee
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Yawn, i was driving appropriately.

Wasn't aimed just at you. Just speaking generally
gtitim

19th Jun 10 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Producers are still handed out. If you cannot produce docs roadside, I will still want them checking. Sometimes PNC shows a car as uninsured, as just like MID it is not 200% accurate or uptodate. Insurers forget to put them on or amend them. We have a helpline we can call who will phone insurance companies and check it out, but they are not 24hr.

Believe it or not some people will get insurance, cancel the policy and carry the certificate. If they are stopped as the car shows no insurance, they just hand over the certificate. We can then issue a producer and check the details when produced and report if necessary.

Likewise with MOTS - not always on the system imm.ediately
FlamingCorsa

19th Jun 10 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mum got pulled by police few month back!

mum was travelling an a bypass where there were few round a bouts in quick sucession!

she was travelling along just taking round a bouts as they should be taken, not speeding but enjoying a quiet road!

so anyway the poilce pulled mum over i think expecting a young lad to get out of the lotus exige! when a 55 year mum who is about 5 foot got out think they were little shocked, they said they had to drive hard and over the speed limit to catch up!

mum just explained that when you own a lotus like the exige you can brake latter, go around corners faster and accelerate up to the speed limit faster and still be safer then a normal car so thats prob y they struggled to catch up!

hehehehehehehe

they let her go on her way!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hilarious Police man and question.. 22 database queries in 0.0183930 seconds