corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Emergency Budget in 15mins

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Emergency Budget in 15mins
A2H GO

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 10 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Absolutely financially FUCKING GANG RAPE the spongers of society. Really fuck them up. If they don't think it's fair I don't care, sitting on your arse expecting a free ride isn't fair to others is it? If they don't like it, get off their lazy arses and get a fucking job.

Concurred.

+1
3CorsaMeal

22nd Jun 10 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats worse is familys earning £50k are getting tax credits, given out by labour..

this was their attempt at solving youth crime.....pmsl

totally agree with LETGSI16V

on my facebook at the moment its the fcuking spongers moaning saying its people faults for voting labour out
Nath

22nd Jun 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A guy at work's sister doesnt 'bother working' as she gets £34k in benefits. Mazin.
3CorsaMeal

22nd Jun 10 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i could quite easily pack in my job and date a local baby maker, then live for free in a brand new house, and these same baby makers are out down the pub every weekend getting pissed

i don't get it, something is so wrong
adiohead

22nd Jun 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad I made the right vote
Nath

22nd Jun 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup. This woman has 5 kids
mwg

22nd Jun 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
A guy at work's sister doesnt 'bother working' as she gets £34k in benefits. Mazin.

Genuine question... how do you get to be able to claim that much from benefits?
Nath

22nd Jun 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:

Kids kids kids kids kids. Some bullshit about not being able to find work. And probably more. I've literally no idea how its done.
mwg

22nd Jun 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you find out will you let me know? Thats more than I earn.
Nath

22nd Jun 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same here mate
Tommy L

22nd Jun 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Fingers crossed for 10k tax allowance.
Only increased by 1k
adiohead

22nd Jun 10 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

harriet harman should GTF to the kitchen
oceansoul

22nd Jun 10 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh-Sport
quote:
quote:
Absolutely financially FUCKING GANG RAPE the spongers of society. Really fuck them up. If they don't think it's fair I don't care, sitting on your arse expecting a free ride isn't fair to others is it? If they don't like it, get off their lazy arses and get a fucking job.

Concurred.

+1

Agreed
3CorsaMeal

22nd Jun 10 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
harriet harman should GTF to the kitchen

indeed

A2H GO

22nd Jun 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:

Kids kids kids kids kids. Some bullshit about not being able to find work. And probably more. I've literally no idea how its done.

My Mrs sister works for a Primary School, she says that all the parents of the children, dispite them being together live in seperate council houses in order to attract the maximum amount of benefits.
Nath

22nd Jun 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This country is in a bad way
Tiesto

22nd Jun 10 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best get that new TV bought before Jan then!
Nath

22nd Jun 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiesto
Best get that new TV bought before Jan then!

Same here
johnny86
Premium Member

22nd Jun 10 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
quote:
quote:
quote:

Concurred.

+1

Agreed

must be pretty good up there on all your high horses you cant tar everyone with the same brush i am 24 and been with my partner for 8 years and we got 2 lovely kids and i lost my job last october and have only been working for the last month i tried looking for a job everyday until i got my job and i we had to rely on benifits for a while so does that make me and my family spongers???? i know a few people that havent got jobs and are looking so hard to find 1 but maybe we all spongers!!!
Nath

22nd Jun 10 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Obviously not talking about you though mate. It's clear the type of people we're referring to.
Nath

22nd Jun 10 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Neo

22nd Jun 10 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"CIGARETTES, ALCOHOL AND FUEL

No change this time round "

How fapping amazing for once

Tbh this budget has been fairly restrained in comparison to my initial thoughts
Limecat
Banned

22nd Jun 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
quote:
quote:
quote:

Concurred.

+1

Agreed

I am personally not arsed about the public sector as I don't work in it but I hope they hit the benefit spongers HARD. I mean REALLY HARD. I am sick of people spitting out kids left right and centre, living in some doss-hole that they live in for free whilst picking up enough money to have a way of life - they are effectively 'retired' but living in council property. It really makes me sick. They should ban them from holding a driving licence, a passport, SKY/cable, mobile contracts etc. They are on benefits so why should they 'benefit' off other peoples effort? It is time to give the work shy a wake up call and I pray that they do it. Sod all this family credit crap off or give them a set figure if they have 1 kid or 6 kids, we dont want lazy scum to breed.

A woman at my work lives in council property since splitting from her husband, she had an alcoholic druggie living above her (now evicted) and aftre all the crap she went through to get them evicted it transpired that she gets her dole money plus £100 a WEEK as she is registered as an alcoholic. She got her rent paid for as well as her rates and still got paid her family benefit for her 3 kids who are in care!?! WTF? Why is she getting paid money for her kids when the state is paying for them to be in care? I REALLY hate wasters. Hit them Cameron, gang rape them, time to even out the wrongs of the spongers living under Labour. Do it.

The whole benefit system needs an overhaul. It is something I am very passionate (almost angry) about.

If I had my way, the dossers would get their dole money but they would get it in return for work. I dont care if it's a case of paying one lot of dossers to dig holes and the next lot following them around filling them in, they would work for it. Suddenly the £60 odd quid a week they get doesn't look too great for a 37.5 hour shift does it?

Even implement a hierarchy of unemployed/dossers. Something that teaches a work ethic in a roundabout way. Everyone comes in at the same scale and they can work their way up or down it. Put say 15 jobs in place from picking up dogpoo, digging holes, community gardening whatever. They do a 5 day week, if they miss a day they lose a 1/5th of their dole. So many sick days risks them losing their jobs, if they do they can re-apply at a lower scale IF a place becomes available. Those that excel and show a willingness to work can move up the scale to a nicer job or a little more dole money.

If they drop off the bottom of tier one they out to dry. If they want to go robbing houses - fine, but the occupants will have the right to mess them up if they are caught.

Prisons? Well, Sheriff Arpaio in America has the right idea, make it so sodding awful that they don't want to go back. Google 'tent city' if you aren't aware of it?

As for those on incapacity benefit that's another joke. My old man worked all his years with a severe back complaint, he retired early due to investing money in his pension and then had an operation which has left him with 3 HUGE scars. 2 up each side of his hip and one at the base of his spine, he had bone taken from his hips, effectively mushed up and then used to support his back. I am sick of reading about people with 'back problems' and crap like that being on benefits, it's strange that many of those manage to play about with cars, carry things about. Funnily enough, so did my old man prior to his operation just as he does since it.

If people are too sick to work they are too sick to drive IMO. A woman at work comes in everyday without fail in her wheelchair, she even has a device built into her Focus that lifts her from her car and onto the floor. I have a great deal of respect for her as she could no doubt sit at home all day and earn the same but she is willing to put the effort in and I dare say it takes her a LOT of effort just to get ready for work in the morning, let alone prepare food, wash and do normal tasks people who often claim 'disability' take for granted. Her day to day life must take a great deal of effort yet she can still work full time hours. People claiming disability should be ashamed on that basis, can they not use a phone? a keyboard? a pen? their mouth? their brain? Obviously not so they are retarded, not disabled.

If they are on benefits they should be banned from having the following;

Cars - If they can afford to buy one they are being given too much money. If they can afford to insure one they are being given too much money. If they can afford to tax one they are being given too much money. If they can afford to maintain one they are being given too much money (or they are doing it themselves and falsely claiming incapacity benefits). If they can afford to put petrol in one they are DEFINITELY being given too much money.

Passports - Sorry, you are given enough to EXIST, not enough to have a LIFE. Your passport has been revoked.

Cable TV - We don't want you sat on your arse all day, besides you should be out digging holes so you don't need it. Oh, we will also give you a special meter so you only have a set amount of electricity each and every day, when it's gone it's goen. Use it wisely.

Mobile phone - Convenient luxury. Not allowed one. Don't like it? Get a fucking job.

From now on you get your 'survival money' in vouchers, or we bring you a food parcel. You will get given clothing to wear, it may make you stand out as a sponger. Don't like it? Get a fucking job.

Give a reward to other dossers to chuck in people falsely claiming. Didn't you used to get £500 for chucking in a drink driver? Sorry but being a dosser is just as socially unacceptable.

Also, you can ONLY get back what you have paid in. If you have worked for 30 years paying into the system then you can claim upto that amount back. Only worked one day and then decided it would be better fun to get knocked up by Leroy at 16? Sorry pet, here is the £10 tax you paid that week - now FUCK OFF that's your lot.
johnny86
Premium Member

22nd Jun 10 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Obviously not talking about you though mate. It's clear the type of people we're referring to.

i did realise that mate but this really gets my back up like i got a 22 year old sister and she had a baby few months ago and she cant work as he too young and every1 works so cant really help her out with babysitting oh and the dad fucked off and he doesnt wanna know
JadeM
Premium Member

22nd Jun 10 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86

must be pretty good up there on all your high horses you cant tar everyone with the same brush i am 24 and been with my partner for 8 years and we got 2 lovely kids and i lost my job last october and have only been working for the last month i tried looking for a job everyday until i got my job and i we had to rely on benifits for a while so does that make me and my family spongers???? i know a few people that havent got jobs and are looking so hard to find 1 but maybe we all spongers!!!

It's not ppl like you, its the ones who have never worked and never intend to work that should be targated and theres plenty of them about as I'm sure you'll agree!! Same with the ones claiming Incapacity Benefits, yes there are plenty of genuine ppl who need help but there are also plenty who are perfectly fit to work but are claiming and getting Incapacity Benefits mean for ppl too ill to work

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Emergency Budget in 15mins 22 database queries in 0.0133910 seconds