corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa haters

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa haters
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
6th Jul 10 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
i am not saying its the best car. i am just saying for this being a corsa site, all that ever happens in general chat is corsas get slagged off every thread. i smashed a 911 turbo in a driveway built car a 10th of the cost. everyone just ripped the piss and slated corsas again.

I must have missed that one.

Everyone must use a Corsa as a second car, after their Porsches obviously.
corsaadzy

6th Jul 10 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of the day if u had/have a corsa join the forum .. if you dont have one anymore or never did have one .. join the bloody forum of what youve got instead .. dont see anyone on here going over to bmw forums going thyr all sh!t get a corsa .. its not difficult to stop using one forum n use another for the actual car that you actually own

jeeeeeeeeeeeez
RichR
Premium Member

6th Jul 10 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I loved my corsa, yeah the audi was faster and more practicle, the Jag is so comfy and economical but the Corsa always, always put a smile on my face. Yes it was a 1.2 8V but it was so much fun, I actually shed a tear when it went to be scrapped; didnt care less when the Audi got sold and wont about the Jag but I miss the corsa
Kieran
Premium Member

6th Jul 10 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsaadzy
at the end of the day if u had/have a corsa join the forum .. if you dont have one anymore or never did have one .. join the bloody forum of what youve got instead .. dont see anyone on here going over to bmw forums going thyr all sh!t get a corsa .. its not difficult to stop using one forum n use another for the actual car that you actually own

jeeeeeeeeeeeez

amen
corsaadzy

6th Jul 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theyre a good first or second car as said and to be honest thats when ou have all your fun so most corsas have a shed load of memories behind them but still just leave it with other car posts etc .. if you got another car n had a corsa n wanna get involved be polite dont go slagging everyone off like said you were here once upon a time so give the rest of us a chance to have some fudging fun whilst we grow up and yh we probably will get something else in a few years but hey we wont be slagging off the next generation of corsa owners
Jambo

6th Jul 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kizzacorsab
quote:
Originally posted by corsaadzy

jeeeeeeeeeeeez

amen

So you would prefer a forum with a total lack of knowledge on the current car/expeirence. Plus all freinds you have made you cant come on here and chat about a common interest anymore?
What a ridiculas comment.

Its general chat, clue is in the description on the front page.

I do however agree there seems to be a tad attitude on corsas, but i can only say this is because these days there arent that many on here to set an example
corsaadzy

6th Jul 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clues also in the website title .. CORSAsport.co.uk
Nic Barnes

6th Jul 10 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
I do however agree there seems to be a tad attitude on corsas, but i can only say this is because these days there arent that many on here to set an example

because anyone that posts anything corsa related gets shot down in flames instantly. i would guess most new people leave and go elswhere that is more corsa orientated.
Limecat
Banned

6th Jul 10 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

because anyone that posts anything corsa related gets shot down in flames instantly. i would guess most new people leave and go elswhere that is more corsa orientated.

Like say? Fiesta.co.uk or Mr2.com?
corsaadzy

6th Jul 10 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well said .. as theres too many dicks on here slagging everyone off they dont wanna join so they all go to migweb or allcorsa or something a bit more hmm friendly?
Jambo

6th Jul 10 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I would say your right there, however i would like to think if someone posted something that wasnt a shonky peice of turd people would appreciate it. Take a look at Shaunmods thread for e.g A lovely corsa (now one of my faves!) and its popular no negatives etc..
Posting a multicoloured dirty B with stick on shit and binlids will get negative replies, the same as it would have done in 2003 when more people owned Corsas and there was less of a haters trend.
Daimo B

6th Jul 10 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We still have a Corsa.

A bright purple one, with full lether, and a LET.

Its not on the road, am I allowed to play still?
SAL
Premium Member

6th Jul 10 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

without reading the posts, I think CS should have corsa related chat and a car chat section

If I owned a corsa and was a newbie this furom would put me off hanging around big time
Jambo

6th Jul 10 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still have 3 folders of pictures/photoshops etc
and 2 different project ideas.

One day!
Colin

6th Jul 10 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its just the way the sites evolved. There would be about 10 new posts a week in GC if everyone that doesnt own a corsa left, would that be better than some debate.

Maybe the site needs to grow into what it became & change its name?

Carsport..............
Jambo

quote:
Originally posted by Stavs
without reading the posts, I think CS should have corsa related chat and a car chat section

If I owned a corsa and was a newbie this furom would put me off hanging around big time

I was thinking this, but im not sure it would then get a tad like Migweb/Clioisport etc where there are 50million subforums and its a PITA to navigate
Daimo B

Jambo, you own a Clio Sport, this put you on the haters list as its French?

okepoke:
corsaadzy

i agree with you there jambo .. but its just you dont need to slag people off just give advice like whydont you save your money and do this rather than that etc.. too much hatred in this place
SAL
Premium Member

6th Jul 10 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I should of read the post's, for once I cant agree more

@ PVS there was so many nice corsas on other forums IE vauxtorque that should really be on CS !
SportBoy

6th Jul 10 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one of the best car forums in the uk imo, has its nobheads like anysite , but there is often a bandwagon to slag peoples corsas off or if they dont type how the bandwagon likes.
Colin

6th Jul 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not hatred.............just people who have been there & done it.
corsaadzy

6th Jul 10 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yh but theyve been there done it then think theyre the boy coz they got something better now
Jambo

6th Jul 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hatred is a strong word, sometimes sound advice, but as said i do agree it needs to be more posotive in the Corsa area
SAL
Premium Member

6th Jul 10 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Stavs

I was thinking this, but im not sure it would then get a tad like Migweb/Clioisport etc where there are 50million subforums and its a PITA to navigate

To split genaral chat into Corsa related chat and car related chat isnt really that much ?

I use astrasport which has a sub forum for making toast, its still works and is still busy

If I was 17 and had just bought a mint 1.4 sport, I really could'nt care about corsasport as there is too many topics not about corsa's, and most the posts are about cars a 17 yr old could only dream off
corsaadzy

6th Jul 10 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wel said .. now lets all stop debating and have a look around some nice corsas (Y)

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa haters 22 database queries in 0.0143440 seconds