corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 30+

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 30+
ssj_kakarot

User status: Offline
11th Jul 10 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its more down to the person than an age tbh.
SetH

11th Jul 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
i think its more down to the person than an age tbh.

this man speaks sense.
Limecat
Banned

11th Jul 10 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SetH used to be a bouncer?

Is that why you like Heffers as you can literally 'bounce' the fat fuckers out with ease? Chuck a chocolate bar outside and lock the door?
Dione J

11th Jul 10 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
SetH used to be a bouncer?

Is that why you like Heffers as you can literally 'bounce' the fat fuckers out with ease? Chuck a chocolate bar outside and lock the door?

I can see why SetH used to be a bouncer hes built like a brick wall
SetH

11th Jul 10 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep did it around 2000-2004 ish, Back in the day when doorman where lumps, not these skinny ass streak of piss door supervisor young lads you see now This was also before the SIA came in and hence why you had a lot of double hard bastards suddenly disappear as they all had previous and in came the new generation of wannabe. Not as violent as the 90`s but was still before big CCTV deployments and cops every 5 metres down the main drinking areas. I guess you can get away with being a streak of piss now standing on the door, 10-15 years ago you would have been destroyed

To be fair 4 years of herding pissed cattle actually put me off going out and it took me years to get out of "door mode" and start enjoying myself again. Only did it whilst I was at college then first IT job which was low paid so needed to top the wages up. In all fairness had some good laughs, met some good people but overall pretty shitty job now.

Few of my friends still do it and the amount of their own free time they have to give up to make a statement in the local nick or attend court is a piss take.

Being a doorman does not automatically make you hard or a good fighter which is what the "younger" generation of lads seem to percieve. I had one young lad say to me at work, "Yeah mate your a doorman innit, how many whacks can you take before you go down?" I mean WTF

Im a fairly big lad but I do not have any extra combat skillz compared to the average man on the street save for a few "approved" holds but they are a crock of shit in most situations anyway.

Nearly went back to it a few months ago, did my SIA course and the form for new licence is still sitting downstairs but ive landed a decent contract in the day job so no reason to go back to it really, only ever did it for the extra money.
Limecat
Banned

11th Jul 10 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So what you're saying is that you're a big lad but you couldn't even beat an egg?

[Edited on 11-07-2010 by LETGSI16V]
SetH

11th Jul 10 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
So what you're saying is that you're a big lad but you you could even beat an egg?

I could beat you if you asked nicely, you'd like that wouldn't you my little flower petal
Limecat
Banned

11th Jul 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always remember trying to get in Brannigans in Stockport when I was about 16/17 and the bouncer wouldn't let me in because 'We don't do little boys in here.' So I said 'I bet you do in your bedroom at home though you fat bald perve!'

The bastard chased me half way round Grand Central complex so I went in squares instead for a few weeks!
SetH

11th Jul 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL you turned him on that much he was actually trying to do you
Jake

11th Jul 10 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FLOFLF wayne narrowly escaped an arse raping
Limecat
Banned

11th Jul 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
PMSL you turned him on that much he was actually trying to do you

I never looked at it like that, hell I would have stopped running if I got a shag out of it.
SetH

11th Jul 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big sweaty meathead pumping your 17yr old virgin ass. How much of a HEFFER was he? do you think he had a hanging marsupial pouch that would have bounced off your ass cheeks?
mwg

11th Jul 10 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its known as Black Eye Friday up here.
Limecat
Banned

11th Jul 10 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have described him more as meat-pie than meat-head to be honest. Were you working in Stockport all those years ago? Worried that CS have found out you tried to play kiss chase with the boys?
SetH

11th Jul 10 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stop trying to change the focus onto me and admit that you have received MEAT.
Limecat
Banned

11th Jul 10 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had my fair share of ham wallets, yeah!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 30+ 22 database queries in 0.1002131 seconds