corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Glacier White Corsa Sport

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Glacier White Corsa Sport
Norcy91

User status: Offline
14th Jul 10 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers! DRS i saw your white corsa go past quite a few times at VBOA, we were with someone at the MK2CAV.COM stand and we were trying to work out what you had under the bonnet ha
Norcy91

14th Jul 10 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just waiting for pay day so i can sort the EGR problem, bin the SAI and get a better exhaust system for it
MarkSport

15th Jul 10 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blank the egr off.about £7 if that. get a splitter aswell
Norcy91

15th Jul 10 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, i've got a laguna splitter that came with the car but it seems impossible to get it to sit right with the bumper, so i might just get a standard one for the bumper
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

15th Jul 10 at 10:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw this at billing mate looked good!!! any future plans?

I'll post it up once it has finished uploading!

[Edited on 15-07-2010 by daz1492]

[Edited on 15-07-2010 by daz1492]

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Norcy91

15th Jul 10 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks daz! Not got too many plans really, just want to get it running mint and get all the bodywork as close to perfect as i can. Then i'll get saving for a better exhaust (that doesn't blow) ha
novaturbo

15th Jul 10 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

white wheels on a white corsa always dose it for me.
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

15th Jul 10 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea same with me Looks really well dude

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Jambo

15th Jul 10 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks lovely
Norcy91

16th Jul 10 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks everyone! I just stupidly went into my local Vauxhall dealer to look at those Corsa D Limited Editions... And now i want oneeee! £4000 swappage offer as well... I wouldnt want Vauxhall to get their hands on my Corsa but the £4000 is alot more than i could get for mine private
Norcy91

17th Jul 10 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, this afternoon I've had the corsa up on a ramp at my brothers work to sort the exhaust out. It was blowing like mad on the front pipe where we snapped a bolt fitting a new pipe, got that drilled out, new bolt in and the result is no blowing! Sounds miles better than it did before. Not got any pictures of it because it's pretty boring really!
Norcy91

17th Jul 10 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also... I decided against the 10 plate limited edition corsa!
MarkSport

17th Jul 10 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have to own the car a year before you can do scrappage scheme anyway
SAS-1991

17th Jul 10 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91
you wouldnt want the front bumper... the guy that had it before me must of done a DIY paint job on a scrape with a brush and different shade of white! so im planning on getting it re painted

Eyy, just for the record, i did NOT do that paint on the front bumper.. were like that when i bought it, if i were to do it, id of done it properly

On the other hand! What a nice lookind car!!

REally do miss this car!!If you ever wont to sell it, ill have it back off you in a flash!!!

Look after her matey!
Norcy91

17th Jul 10 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
you have to own the car a year before you can do scrappage scheme anyway

Its a swappage scheme, not scrappage.. only need to own the car 90 days and only has to be over 7 years old

And fair enough SAS, you did keep it in good condition so i had doubts you'd of painted it like that ha. Yeah im definitely gunna look after it, goes really nicely with the new lump in it and if its ever going up for sale i'll make sure you get the first choice on it
bullock106xsi

18th Jul 10 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks great in that last picture. very clean motor!
Norcy91

23rd Jul 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i havent really had much chance to do anything with the Corsa lately due to working nights! Not nice. But I decided it was time to give it a wash for the first time in a while today, and my snow foam kit came today so it had to be done!

This isnt exactly much of an update, just a few more pictures of the car really

Before washing

Snow Foamed!

And finally washed and dried...

Not really got much planned for it any time soon, apart from the extremely annoying knocking noise coming from the exhaust on the rear axle!
Norcy91

27th Jul 10 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i wanted to put the centre caps back on the wheels but i thought they looked a little plain, so i bought some vinyl badges off ebay which came today! So here we go... Dont be afraid to mock them if you want, everyone has an opinion

JaffaTB

27th Jul 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks well mate, if it was mine i would de-wiper the rear, take the green off the wheels and get some smoked headlights, centre caps look good
Norcy91

28th Jul 10 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JaffaTB
looks well mate, if it was mine i would de-wiper the rear, take the green off the wheels and get some smoked headlights, centre caps look good

yeahh, i was thinking of de-wipering the rear but i use the wiper quite a bit and i'd rather have it there, so im just going to clean up the rust and put it back on i think. smoked headlights are a future plan, when i actually have some money ... but im glad someone else likes the centre caps! cheers pal
Ingham
Banned

28th Jul 10 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wheels look a lot better with the centres, and the rim tape looks fantastic don't remove it. As you said though clean up the rust around the wiper arm and re-fit then get yourself a splitter for the front.
Norcy91

28th Jul 10 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the plan Jonny! I need to start rummaging round local scrap yards to find a standard splitter for it, i still havent found a way of getting the laguna splitter to sit well with the bumper unless anyone has any ideas?
JaffaTB

28th Jul 10 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could try and smoke some headlights yourself mate and it wont cost much, easiest way is to buy 2 sets and make one pair out of the 2, ive just got a pair off ebay 2 mins from my house for £1.98! Lol

I know what you mean about needing the rear wiper, sometimes when its wet i wish i could wipe it, doesnt bother me as much now ive removed my rear view mirror! (It fell off actually )
Norcy91

28th Jul 10 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i could try doing that, cant believe you got a paid for £2 though! ha, i paid £5 for one headlight at the VBOA show this year, and it doesnt even match my other one haha
djgritt
Premium Member

28th Jul 10 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks smart

White Corsas are full of win.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My Glacier White Corsa Sport 24 database queries in 0.0193260 seconds