corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Road rants for today

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Road rants for today
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jul 10 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please can you see my bushes in my project thread, i posted them for you
random dav
Premium Member

27th Jul 10 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The people who leave big gaps in queues pis sme off, I have overtaken them many a time just to prove a point.

And dicks that drive at 40 on a national speed limit road then continue doing 40 when it changes to 30.

WRLFC !

Project cars
mike56gte

27th Jul 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate when you are following a car through a town and you come to a bit where there is a row of cars parked up one side of the road but there is clearly room for 2 buses to fit through but they insist on stopping and letting every single oncoming car through!!!

there also seems to be a lot of people who still have not worked out how a roundabout works!

am4nf

27th Jul 10 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My ultimate hate is the overtaking lane hoggers who then get all angry and start hand gestures/ slamming the brake pedal
Steve
Premium Member

27th Jul 10 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone who goes slow and then moans at your for overtaking them are control freaks, plain and simple, would hate to be there wives

[Edited on 27-07-2010 by Steve]
am4nf

27th Jul 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
anyone who goes slow and then moans at your for overtaking them are control freaks, plain and simple, would hate to be there wives

[Edited on 27-07-2010 by Steve]

or the people who are a good half a mile away from you when you overtake but start flashing like your a mad man whos pulled out right in front of them
sc0ott

27th Jul 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get road rage at twats that cut in and out of lanes because others are faster when there are ques.
i dont mind people leaving gaps because when you have those weaving in and out the person behind brakes sharply causing every cunt else to break to a stop, fucking annoying.

[Edited on 27-07-2010 by sc0ott]
am4nf

27th Jul 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next person to cut me up is paying for my next car
belton

27th Jul 10 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I spend alot of my time on a roads and what does my absoloute fucking head in is people who do 50 in the slow lane. Therefore having things like lorrys overtaking. Creating a 55mph average in both lanes and me trying not to knock myself out as I bang my head on the steering wheel in rage.

People who swear at you for doing 90 in the fast lane.
Tom

27th Jul 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
People that leave massive gaps in traffic, if everyone did that the queue would be massivley long

NO! People who tailgate the people in front of them and brake every 2.3 seconds, this slows the whole flow of traffic down and does my head in!
Steve
Premium Member

27th Jul 10 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont mean a sensible few meters, i mean massive gaps consisting of 5+ car lengths

how can you say this is a good idea tom? can you imagine the length of the queue if everyone done that
belton

27th Jul 10 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
i get road rage at twats that cut in and out of lanes because others are faster when there are ques.
i dont mind people leaving gaps because when you have those weaving in and out the person behind brakes sharply causing every cunt else to break to a stop, fucking annoying.

know exactly your pain mate. Another hate of mine. Usually in a BMW or vectra in black with no smoking stickers on the dash
Tom

27th Jul 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i dont mean a sensible few meters, i mean massive gaps consisting of 5+ car lengths

how can you say this is a good idea tom? can you imagine the length of the queue if everyone done that

It depends to be honest, I am specifically thinking about going through the wallasey (mersey) tunnel, toll booth at the end. It generally helps if people leave a gap between cars, less braking, less queing at the booth.

I know that's a bit different to a normal road, but I still can't stand tailgaters on normal roads, pointless.
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Jul 10 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pensioners.

That is all.
sc0ott

27th Jul 10 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another thing i fucking hate is when a two lane 70mph road merges into an one lane (because of a entry slip road thingy thing) and you have a slow lorry in one lane and another next to it to stop everyone over taking it and then at the last minute the lorry in the slow lane would let the other in front. this causes huge fucking tail backs the size of my dick near enough.

Graham88

27th Jul 10 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You lot must get so angry when driving After driving in London for 3 years I've calmed down alot cause I used to get such bad road rage cause everyone drives like a penis. Having said that when I'm in a hurry alot of these points annoy me.
mike56gte

27th Jul 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
another thing i fucking hate is when a two lane 70mph road merges into an one lane (because of a entry slip road thingy thing) and you have a slow lorry in one lane and another next to it to stop everyone over taking it and then at the last minute the lorry in the slow lane would let the other in front. this causes huge fucking tail backs the size of my dick near enough.

why would a 2 inch tailback annoy you??
Gary
Premium Member

27th Jul 10 at 14:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
People that drive 40 mph in a 50 limit, and 30 in a 40.

Worse when they do 40 in a 30 then 40 in the 50 thats right after it. Boils my piss!
sc0ott

27th Jul 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
quote:

how did you know
mike56gte

27th Jul 10 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

how did you know

there's a thread about it in premium lounge
harrisp

27th Jul 10 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

how did you know

there's a thread about it in premium lounge

You aren't meant to discuss premium threads with non premium members.
mike56gte

27th Jul 10 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am so sorry totally forgot about that!

[Edited on 27-07-2010 by mike56gte]
All Torque

27th Jul 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
People that dont overtake police cars are so annoying! It's just a sea of brake lights and people doing about 60mph.

I once cruised past a bunch of do-gooders following a Motorway Patrol Nissan on the M6 and I was doing near 90 They don't care about stopping folk like that, I'm sure they're rather pull over tired lorry drivers or tailgaters.
Graham88

27th Jul 10 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Motorway Patrol have no powers to pull you over.
All Torque

27th Jul 10 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Motorway Patrol have no powers to pull you over.

Aaaaah

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Road rants for today 23 database queries in 0.2845218 seconds