corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do? (ebay again)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you do? (ebay again)
Dan.H

User status: Offline
31st Jul 10 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
he will acuse you of not wanting to sell for 99p...which is what i also believe

Steve
Premium Member

31st Jul 10 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont care what i sold them for as they were going up the tip. If i didnt want to sell them for 99p i wouldnt have waited 10 days before relisting
Toby
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or got somebody to bid them up
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Aug 10 at 09:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a reply from my last email

quote:
Hi,

sorry I don't buy that. Even if you did go abroad theres no excuse not to say you are going away therefore will arrange collection when you return, if you had time to send payment and ask if id courier you had time to let me know if you were going to be delayed collecting. Your attitude since has been no better, no hint of an apology and just emails demanding my details. I will refund you again later, no doubt you will leave bad feedback out of spite but I feel strongly about bad manners and common incourtesy that im willing to absorb it.

Steve

the reply

quote:
Why have you returned our SECOND payment....I did tell you we would collect as they are?

are they fucking thick or what? i thought i made it perfectly clear in my previous email.

iv not replied and just blocked the retard

[Edited on 02-08-2010 by Steve]
chr15barn3s

2nd Aug 10 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oxygen thief! If we was so serious about having them he shouldn't have taken all week.
Sam
Premium Member

2nd Aug 10 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eBay is full of these fucktards. Someone arranged to come over yesterday lunch time to view my other half's car which was for sale on there (auction ended 8.15pm last night), never bothered turning up or even ringing/sending a message etc.

Later in the evening he sent a message on eBay to her saying "sorry my friend's car broke down and I only just got home... Can I come and view the car tomorrow night?" - FFS I could come up with better bullshit than that in my SLEEP!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do? (ebay again) 22 database queries in 0.0089419 seconds