corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 1st time at the karting!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1st time at the karting!
dava.

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 10 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one!

is that Marco hiding in there aswell?
he's crazy when it comes to karts!! he'll keep ya right
JadeM
Premium Member

3rd Aug 10 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thats Marco! He is a crazy cat, altho out of our team Marco and me were the only 2 not to get flagged! I think thats an achievement on its own for him haha!

Aye, got good teachers when it comes to racing, Marco & George at Extreme in Whitburn! I'm no convinced they no what there letting themselves in for haha!!
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Aug 10 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that them in them buggies Jade? they were crazy at KH the other day, going up the start/finish straight about half a foot gap between them
JadeM
Premium Member

3rd Aug 10 at 21:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Is that them in them buggies Jade? they were crazy at KH the other day, going up the start/finish straight about half a foot gap between them

Yes...........that's them!! Well George anyway, usually John Swift driving the other buggy! Honestly, like 2 big wains in them!!! George got a telling off from Gordon Shedden for driving too close up at KH the other night, wooops!!

Had them up at the MLR Sprint at Ingliston the other week, its funny watching how folk react to them!! They are pretty quick!
dava.

3rd Aug 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Yeah thats Marco! He is a crazy cat, altho out of our team Marco and me were the only 2 not to get flagged! I think thats an achievement on its own for him haha!

Aye, got good teachers when it comes to racing, Marco & George at Extreme in Whitburn! I'm no convinced they no what there letting themselves in for haha!!

hahah he is that, we had him doing a bit of karting for a team challenge at the smc show last year and he was reeling everyone in

youll be fine when your out on track, a few runs round the hill and youll be on the case
JadeM
Premium Member

3rd Aug 10 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me having a cheeky wee passenger lap with Marco, feck knows whats going on with my head .... I'm sooooo relaxed I'm jiggin to the tunes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_9ABnAWJ3I

[Edited on 03-08-2010 by JadeM]
Limecat
Banned

3rd Aug 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Me having a cheeky wee passenger lap with Marco, feck knows whats going on with my head .... I'm sooooo relaxed I'm jiggin to the tunes

A bird that is into cars and can sit and tolerate track time is a good thing, if you are shaking your head or having a severe stroke, it doesn't matter

I have only ever taken one bird out on track, she wouldn't get in a car with me again, but prior to that she had been in my mothers car, with me driving, up at about 30 degrees on two wheels.
CorsAsh

3rd Aug 10 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the Metro?
Limecat
Banned

3rd Aug 10 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No. The bird in question was my old 2.0 Nova but the car I put on 2 wheels was my Mum's old Metro. I leathered the fuck out of that car.
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Aug 10 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:

A bird that is into cars and can sit and tolerate track time is a good thing, if you are shaking your head or having a severe stroke, it doesn't matter

I have only ever taken one bird out on track, she wouldn't get in a car with me again, but prior to that she had been in my mothers car, with me driving, up at about 30 degrees on two wheels.

No way! Really? I think theres nothing better than whizzing round the track...the feeling you get is amazing (and thats only as passenger), dread to think what I'll be like when I'm driving right enough!!

I actually get very sad when it's time to come back in...I could quite happily go round and round!!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 1st time at the karting! 22 database queries in 0.0102739 seconds