corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » mental health

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mental health
adiohead

User status: Offline
6th Aug 10 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty_1988
your just annoying? and your realising it

This is something I've had to come to terms with.

It's the main reason why I have no friends
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
6th Aug 10 at 00:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sceptical about things like this, I can dick around when I'm in the mood for it, have energy and do childish things, that's just part of being a human. You have moods and feelings, and desires and reflexes. I wouldn't attempt to put a label on it.

If you're sound enough to post coherently on the internet about it then I wouldn't really consider it too much of an ailment. Although these days there will be a name for it, whatever the diagnosis.
Limecat
Banned

6th Aug 10 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you twitch in the company of people you know?

I bet you make a point of not scratching your bellend at a family function if you catch an STD? Imagine, ripping one out in front of your Gran as she sees your lipstick popping out over coffee and scones as she sits there covered in a mess as if you just bunged a pot of Mayo into a desk fan?

How embarrasing.
baza31

6th Aug 10 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mentalist

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » mental health 22 database queries in 0.1437602 seconds