corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance problems

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance problems
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Aug 10 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cowley
Well if ya don't drive like a cunt all over n drive it properly then ya don't crash n dnt get caught n hu sez I'm goin to drive it without insurance that's y I put this up to c if anybody know any cheap insurance companies

99% of the time not declaring an engine means you have no insurance.
K2 GTi

5th Aug 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
Standard? Just seen a few round leicester thats all

http://www.off-day.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=570013

Thats it, standardish outside. Engine mod wise - Turbo back 3" exhaust sports cat, remap, rarb, dump valve.

Nice..

Im looking to downgrade sometime in the next few months and the vrs looks a great move!!!

Can shit people up looking like undercovers too.

Very good iphone app to help with that too

I seen one guy with the lights in grill etc.. shit me up when he was on my bumper
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Round leicester/northampton i know they use vrs as unmarked. So its quite funny driving past the police station near fosse park, or waiting in the layby and people slamming on!
FAZ
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Well if ya don't drive like a cunt all over n drive it properly then ya don't crash n dnt get caught n hu sez I'm goin to drive it without insurance that's y I put this up to c if anybody know any cheap insurance companies

100% of the time, they wont pay out if there is such a big deal as 0.6L is different!!!

the guy is scum, wish i ahd the car reg plate to report him
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 11:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
quote:
quote:

100% of the time, they wont pay out if there is such a big deal as 0.6L is different!!!

the guy is scum, wish i ahd the car reg plate to report him

No they wont if you crash, but if you dont crash.......
FAZ
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but there is still a chance he will

obviously ill apologise if he insures and taxes etc etc properly

but for now, no

[Edited on 05-08-2010 by FAZ]
K2 GTi

5th Aug 10 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Round leicester/northampton i know they use vrs as unmarked. So its quite funny driving past the police station near fosse park, or waiting in the layby and people slamming on!

Yes I bet ive seen you a few times you toss
cowley

5th Aug 10 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

N how can you report me what for ? Have you got any profe I've drove it without any insurance ? Nope n tbqh with u it is down as a 2 litre but it dunt come up on insurance as 2 litre
FAZ
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 11:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but i could say, i have suspicions that the red corsa b on sri alloys is not taxed or logged properly etc etc,

[Edited on 05-08-2010 by FAZ]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
N how can you report me what for ? Have you got any profe I've drove it without any insurance ? Nope n tbqh with u it is down as a 2 litre but it dunt come up on insurance as 2 litre

you really are a dumb fuck!

you change the V5, then you ring insurance and say "hello mr insurance man im a cock and drive like a cunt and get many convictions. I would like you to insure my 1.4 but it has a 2.0 litre engine." *insurance company either 1. Puts phone down 2. Laughs 3. that will be 5k please

Or you ring you insurance ask them to insure you on a 1.4 with no modifactions. 1 day you may get pulled or crash and claim. someone will come look and see its not a 1.4 then your in the shit. or the police can ask you to pop the bonnet they see its not a 1.4, they ring insurance and ask them they say oh its insured as a 1.4 they either impound your car or insurance is nice and lets you drive 3rd party and you have to contact them immediatly.

Any one could do you in.

Even driving along with random spot checks you'd be fucked.
FAZ
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 11:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i could also show the this thread :\

especially the opening post
cowley

5th Aug 10 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's were it is taxed n tested full 12 months on both n it is in the v5 n u go ahead n do that feel free but hu says that I still am goin to insure it as a 1.4 exactly if I find some were cheap I'll tell them but if not I'm gettin rid cause it's pointless payin tht much money on a sack o shit IDE rather get a car that's werth as much as my insurance
ste_p23

5th Aug 10 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriosuly what a fucking cunt this person is are they for real?

Wait till LETGSI16V lays eyes on this
Andrew

5th Aug 10 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"5 points 2 convictions and a claim"

Mate, you should be put down

[Edited on 05-08-2010 by Andrew]
Neo

5th Aug 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you arent going to insure it as a c20xe then you might as well not bother about getting insurance at all ?

You wont get cheap insurance, when I was 19 (I guess thats your age on your profile ?) I was paying 1300 for a 1.4 with no convictions, points or claims, that was the cheapest a broker could get. Plus I lived in a low risk area. S60 is a very high risk area -

REF: http://c20xe.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=176659

Your a mug for thinking you will get 100% legit cheap insurance.
Nath

5th Aug 10 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, that's it, the Cyber Police have been called and are on their way to your house as I type.
FAZ
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick, im a dick,

i agree

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance problems 22 database queries in 0.0121369 seconds