corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Messed up dreams

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Messed up dreams
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Aug 10 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can never shout in dreams, I've had it loads of times where someone comes at me with some kind of weapon or tries bundling me into a van and you try and shout but it just comes out as a whisper
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can fight but sometimes cant run.
I have bad knees which i must exagerate in dreams
AlexW

9th Aug 10 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of my mates reckons that the reason that in dreams you never die, is because you would in real life.
leon.

9th Aug 10 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone ever found in dreams that say your watching a girl strip but she has infinite amounts of clothes on?
Paul_J

10th Aug 10 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leon.
has anyone ever found in dreams that say your watching a girl strip but she has infinite amounts of clothes on?

nope.
Root

10th Aug 10 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my missus once dreamed I cheated on her, so she wakes up, I was already awake smiling at her and she headbutted me in the nose.
LukeS

10th Aug 10 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben D

10th Aug 10 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
my missus once dreamed I cheated on her, so she wakes up, I was already awake smiling at her and she headbutted me in the nose.

Women are crazy
belton

10th Aug 10 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck my gf had a really wierd dream the other day. So wierd I don't believe she dreamed it nut again I haven't seen her in a few days. She said she dreamed me buying a bumper part, for my 'blue car' it was already blue, for £X. The next day I wad buying an Arden blue irmy splitter for £X
mike56gte

10th Aug 10 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i remember a couple of years ago in my dream i kicked someone in the knee i then woke up with the worst pain in my foot i must have kicked my bedroom wall
sc0ott

10th Aug 10 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AW06
One of my mates reckons that the reason that in dreams you never die, is because you would in real life.

i always seem to wake up before anything bad happens. what would happen if you did die though and you were still asleep. you would just dream of pitch black until you wake but then technically youre still alive.
McWillster

10th Aug 10 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Running is another issue, I just seem to jog on the spot when I try and run.

WTF! Me, you and Johny J have all got the same issues in dreams in regards to running and fighting! Whats that about?

The running thing seems to come hand in hand with the slow-mo punching in my dreams, don't seem to have any problems running in others, just confrontational dreams.
sc0ott

10th Aug 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im the same with the slow running and fighting. oh and swimming lol.
McWillster

10th Aug 10 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't say i've had the swimming. Come to think of it water doesn't tend to come into my dreams. Thank fuck though.
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just been asleep, had a mad dream about a mate from scholl dying and Iremember crying really bad in the dream, just woke up with a wet face
sc0ott

10th Aug 10 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

speak of the devil ive just woke up and i dreamt about swimming. funny thing is i woke up with arm bands on
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
speak of the devil ive just woke up and i dreamt about swimming. funny thing is i woke up with arm bands on

Bonney

10th Aug 10 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just before i went on holiday i had a dream i was pushing something out of the way for some thing, can remember saying in the dream thats how you do it.

Woke up with my hand on the back of the missus head and i had just smashed her head against the wall. She had an headache all the way to the hotel
MarkSport

10th Aug 10 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have a dream every night that i was falling off a mountain face after rock climbing.....was horrible
Nath

10th Aug 10 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anybody else have the dream where they can jump really high, not like flying, but just massive slow motion jumps?

Ojc

10th Aug 10 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my dreams I'm always in a situation where I have guns but never enough ammunition and the whole dream is spent searching for some ammunition to fight off the enemy
JonnyJ

10th Aug 10 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye Nath, also slow motion MASSIVE car crashes too. Like I'll be speeding along a road at ridiculous speed knowing im about to crash then boom hit something and fly into the air and all i can think about is "oh shit my car is going to be ruined" then i wake up
sc0ott

10th Aug 10 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
In my dreams I'm always in a situation where I have guns but never enough ammunition and the whole dream is spent searching for some ammunition to fight off the enemy

if thats the case then just stop looking tbh. lol
SteveoBC
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I keep having a dream every month or so I'm wandering round the house and it's like out of 28days later and everyones a zombie, have to take out my family members with my metal baseball bat (even though some dreams I can't bring myself to) then do one out of a window to my car an either I make it and drive off then wake up or realise I don't have my keys a have to run like fuck avoiding zombie neighbours

always wake up sweating like a pedo in a nursery, really shits me up everytime I hate it
Dom

10th Aug 10 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i was younger i used to have an on going dream where i was stranded at the top of a block of flats hundreds of stories up in a gale with the whole block swinging side to side whilst struggling to stand up and it would end with me getting flung out of the flat and falling (felts the wind rushing past etc). But i'd always wake up before i hit the ground. It used to seriously shit me up for the next few days, then i'd have the same dream again a week later

Where's Shelly? I'm sure she's into dream reading/analysing....

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Messed up dreams 22 database queries in 0.0147719 seconds