corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Woahhh when did that happen

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Woahhh when did that happen
AlunJ

User status: Offline
20th Aug 10 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think that's a cracking idea, looks great under firefox, actually a little better under safari.
Leighton

20th Aug 10 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian we will be having words
John

20th Aug 10 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I meant some rounded edges for the site in general, would be difficult to change it without changing too much though, I've not got a creative bone in my body, can just tell you after you've done it whether it looks good or not.
random dav
Premium Member

20th Aug 10 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think as more and more threads get the pics it will become to messy, just doesn't look right.

WRLFC !

Project cars
Haimsey
Premium Member

20th Aug 10 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats gonna take some scrolling on my phone

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
dannymccann

20th Aug 10 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I'm not sure tbh Ian, not too much though, as always, CS is what it is because it's so fast and clutter free, just think that atm they look like they've been shoved in anywhere.

Maybe even just round some corners off?

It looks good but I do 100% agree with John here - CS is as popular as it is because you can view it super quick on a 2G data connection while you are skiving at work looking in your drawer because phones arent permitted on the desk
Nic Barnes

20th Aug 10 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by random dav
I think as more and more threads get the pics it will become to messy, just doesn't look right.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Aug 10 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shouldn't be any slower, those images are the same size as avatars so that page is only really similar in size to a big thread with lots of prems talking.

And if its a tiny bit slower my thinking is two-fold - firstly we can handle a bit of slowdown, we're not talking animated gif sigs here and bloat for the sake of it - which leads me on to the other point - it makes the decision of which projects to follow somewhat easier because you can quickly see who is doing what to which cars.

I'll make it so you can disable it if you wish, as with every bit of change around here that people are afraid of
Nic Barnes

20th Aug 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no offence to anyone but im just not interested in most the projects in there so i dont really want to see update pics of things im not interested in.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Aug 10 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll remove the thread titles for you then
Steve
Premium Member

20th Aug 10 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can leave mine as he has probably clicked on my project thread at least 15 times today

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Woahhh when did that happen 23 database queries in 0.3738711 seconds