corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car: Hyundai Coupe V6

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Car: Hyundai Coupe V6
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
30th Aug 10 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
Wish i had bought one of them instead of the megane in a way, only to save my self thousands!

Looked into them loads, make the best noise every but just felt like they didnt go anywhere considering the 2.7 litre thats under bonnet!

I looked at a megane, also many other coupes!

They do make an awesome noise. and they drive very nice indeedy.

Yeh the 2.7 isnt an absolute weapon, but it does move when you want it to. Used to own a scoob so never gonna be like that, but is a little more practical and cheaper to run. LIke Seth said its a lazy V6, ine has a few more ponies released mind.

TBH for under 2.5k for a V6 coupe I dont think there was much else going All in all very pleased with it tbh
RS6

31st Aug 10 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame your not making trax dude! whats the remap like on it? whats it making now?
oceansoul

31st Aug 10 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
shame they made these wrong wheel drive.

My exact words exactly.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Car: Hyundai Coupe V6 22 database queries in 0.0106261 seconds