corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » where to buy a car older than 25 years??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where to buy a car older than 25 years??
chrisj_88

User status: Offline
9th Sep 10 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Is this to find a car in Holland or find a pre-85 LHD car in the UK and export it?

Did you try http://www.autotrader.nl

thanks for the replies.

ive made this thread to search for an english pre-85 car. doesnt have to be lhd. ive already seen some pretty mint astra mk1s and novas but thats it. i must admit - pre85 cars in holland are MUCH more common. probably due to the ridiculous road taxes.

also the VAT or "bpm" that you pay on a dutch car when you buy a new car in holland is so much, that if i import a post 1985 english car into holland i have to pay the VAT over the new price! minus so many euros per year old that the car is.

so even though all cars are cheaper in england, importing one into holland wouldnt save me any cash.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » where to buy a car older than 25 years?? 22 database queries in 0.0073619 seconds