corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Have you ever..........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Have you ever..........
Tomnova16
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Oct 10 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will always remember steve breaking his hand running up the 1/4 mile at santa pod naked
wish i was there but i saw the result next morning

i tend to remove my boxers whilst sleeping when im drunk, always end up other side of the room, had a few people walk in on me laying their starkers too
oh well

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
SteveW

4th Oct 10 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

STFU Tom
Tomnova16
Premium Member

4th Oct 10 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha ha

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Seany

4th Oct 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got extremely drunk last nite, woke up today for work and checked my texts, apparently i txt my ex about twenty times telling her i miss her and want her back, unfortunately she doesnt feel the same also my new trainers are full of sick cant remember any of it though
i tend to forget most things that happen on a good night out however there's a few things i wish i could forget
Hammer

4th Oct 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say you'd have to be pretty fucked to forget pumping someone.
Seany

4th Oct 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive never forgot slipping the meat to a bird before, i have however woken up half way through it thinking wtf? and wondering whether i initiated it,so i had to carry on
RichR
Premium Member

4th Oct 10 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

I have no idea if I did or didn't but just a gut feeling; I'm going to have to ask her straight out when I next see her
scoob
Premium Member

4th Oct 10 at 14:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i lived at home i apparently went into my mum and dads room after a night out and farted on my dads head. i dont remember doing it
Budgie

4th Oct 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres been a couple of times where ive woken up after the night before with [scene missing] in my memory.

usually its just after leaving the pub/town and starts again when im in bed.
did crack/sprain a rib on xmas eve a few years back goin up the stairs in my house.
i dont remember it but my mum said i fell up the stairs

there was also a time in tenneriffe where most of the night is just blank.
i remember snorting vodka redbull then standing at the bar just looking at the ash tray. . . . . .
and from then onwards from what phil said puked over the bar, puked outside, went back in carried on drinking. got my arse set on fire, got told to move it from security, had a girl with me the whole time. got denied by taxi drivers. ermm
yeah propper night out
Jamie Walby

4th Oct 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gettin naked when drunk is my speciality! anytime, any where.
Lawrah
Premium Member

4th Oct 10 at 15:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

Yes..I call BULLSHIT. And if you have forgotten, sure as hell you didnt use protection.
Xs

4th Oct 10 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It can happen...
RichR
Premium Member

4th Oct 10 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah

And if you have forgotten, sure as hell you didnt use protection.

I have no idea; why else would she ask me why I hadn't called her "after last time"? I have no idea exactly what happened; I'm hoping nothing, I really am! I swear I've never been drunk to the point of forgetting whole periods of time
Ben J

4th Oct 10 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had the old waking up the next morning rough as fuck after a work night out, not being able to remember anything about night before. Then getting texts off random people saying "you were well funny last night" and "oh my god how are you feeling" and then even worse....from a female "do you remember what you did last night, I was NOT impressed, but we'll talk about it on Monday at work"!!!!!

Then slowly during the day getting flashbacks........

Not good.

Tbh its the reason I hardly drink now. I'm fucking out of control when drunk. Really not a good combo.

[Edited on 04-10-2010 by Ben J]
richc

4th Oct 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once nailed a girl doggy when pissed up, and i was swaying really bad, backwards and forth, grabbin onto her hips everytime i was going to fall backwards.

I carried on thinkin i was ok then all over a sudden just collasped ontop of her, face planting the back of her head and just lying there ontop thinking wtf
Sam
Premium Member

4th Oct 10 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice to see romance isn't dead these days

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Have you ever.......... 23 database queries in 0.0127540 seconds