corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Audi Quattro and VW Corrado

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Audi Quattro and VW Corrado
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
11th Oct 10 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always comment about peoples debt and cars and think they are mad, i've never owed a penny on the corrado, and i still don't owe any money, i've bought bits each month or so for it and fitted them myself.

difference is mate, is your on the internet, on sites/forums about modified cars and car owners pride and joys, your here posting pics of a standard company car apart from the grill is painted black and you had to get someone else to debadge it for you.

but you spend most of your time trying to convience me that i'm wrong, yet i've owned the car 4yrs and driven 61,000miles in it, and it still gives me a grin when i drive it

you have done nothing in this thread apart from pick up on my comments and get into a debate with me.

almost starting to see it as personnal attacks, i don't know what angers you about my corrado, maybe deep down inside you, you are jealous of my skills.

[Edited on 11-10-2010 by 3CorsaMeal]
whitter45

11th Oct 10 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
i always comment about peoples debt and cars and think they are mad, i've never owed a penny on the corrado, and i still don't owe any money, i've bought bits each month or so for it and fitted them myself.

difference is mate, is your on the internet, on sites/forums about modified cars and car owners pride and joys, your here posting pics of a standard company car apart from the grill is painted black and you had to get someone else to debadge it for you.

but you spend most of your time trying to convience me that i'm wrong, yet i've owned the car 4yrs and driven 61,000miles in it, and it still gives me a grin when i drive it

you have done nothing in this thread apart from pick up on my comments and get into a debate with me.

almost starting to see it as personnal attacks, i don't know what angers you about my corrado, maybe deep down inside you, you are jealous of my skills.

[Edited on 11-10-2010 by 3CorsaMeal]

get a grip - i dont just have the company car - thats always your come back

i had the corsa, the TT was highly modified and I still have a Corsa in the VXR

So whats your point

If you see this as personal attacks you are a very sad man.

[Edited on 11-10-2010 by whitter45]
Steve
Premium Member

11th Oct 10 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally m8, if i was u id get a u2u sent to Romford_Astra and get a thread made about it in the Admin section of this website, then Ian Griffiths and Ian Trot will be able to take a look, Kerry will be able to hack in and view also, and issue bans where appropriate

[Edited on 11-10-2010 by Steve]
3CorsaMeal

11th Oct 10 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry mate but i win, end of
whitter45

11th Oct 10 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
peronsally m8, if i was u id get a u2u sent to Romford_Astra and get a thread made about it in the Admin section of this website, then Ian Griffiths will be able to take a look and issue bans where appropriate

3CorsaMeal

11th Oct 10 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whitter is gonna be dead meat, my mates after you
whitter45

11th Oct 10 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
whitter is gonna be dead meat, my mates after you

is that a threat

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Audi Quattro and VW Corrado 22 database queries in 0.0102148 seconds