corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Scarcely believable story on Driftworks...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scarcely believable story on Driftworks...
MarkSport

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 10 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fairplay to him for lifting the car to get wheels back. i think i would have been patient with the cash though.
Russ

3rd Nov 10 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

um, ring police?
LeeM

3rd Nov 10 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have rang the police straight away about my wheels going missing, detailed description etc.
When I found the car I'd have taken it, took the wheels off and dropped the rest of it back off on the drive.
Then laugh when the police show up because some Sherlock worked out it was me and charged me for theft and damage as well
MarkSport

3rd Nov 10 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is, unless they are brand new wheels he surely wont have any proof they're his other than a description.
LeeM

3rd Nov 10 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably had a receipt for the tyres and paint used in refurb. As well as photos in a progress thread no doubt
sand-eel

3rd Nov 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why did the GF say "me or the cars"...thats the most shocking thing.
Ben G

3rd Nov 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel

maybe she doesn't want people coming round her house at all hours throwing items through her windows? maybe the lad works nights?

he should've got his alloys off and left the car on bricks, maybe dent a few things in the process.

going over the top just back fired.
sand-eel

3rd Nov 10 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It only happened once, clearly the gf is seeing someone else and using this as an excuse.
LeeM

3rd Nov 10 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The slag
CorsAsh

3rd Nov 10 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
I know the estate Not a bad area tbh, kinda shocking to find someone from southend came up here for a set of wheels. How would he have known they were in the garage ? Or where he lived ?

quote:
Yeah found out. He hangs out with a load of muppets that go on colchester station car park trying to skid late on an night and my place over looks there, someone mentioned to him a kid got a drift car round here and put 2 and 2 together after seeing my soarer outside the garage one day I guess.

big eck

3rd Nov 10 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hats off to the guy for standing up to the little pricks.

He should have phoned the cops once he found the car tho and then after he got done for nicking them kicked the shit out of him.
Teddy

3rd Nov 10 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
and with the outcome?

why is he being done for putting the windscreen in? after they bust his window first? self defence??

Definatly not an applicable self defence - you are not defending yourself, you are causing damage also.
Edit - not you personally

He should have gone to the police right away, regardless of him "signing the bit of paper" you can't remove someone's car without a LEGAL authority, so he is lucky there isn't a complaint of TOMV.

I do not condone the actions of the "burglar" in the first instance, but he has "played" this all wrong.

[Edited on 03-11-2010 by Teddy]
Chadicles

4th Nov 10 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If this is true then hes a legend! but if it happened to me, there would be no letter and that car would dissapear and ever been seen again! not a thing i'd like to see happen to anyone but it would teach that cunt a lesson!
P1CK4D

5th Nov 10 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have had the car taken somewhere and I would have stripped his car for him never to see again.
Mieran

5th Nov 10 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have stripped the car for parts then dump the shell
Eck
Premium Member

5th Nov 10 at 02:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel

maybe she doesn't want people coming round her house at all hours throwing items through her windows? maybe the lad works nights?

he should've got his alloys off and left the car on bricks, maybe dent a few things in the process.

going over the top just back fired.

Not just me that thought that. Noone is that fucking retarded to think there would be no backlash when the lad has already broken into his garage!
johnny86
Premium Member

5th Nov 10 at 07:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would of taken the wheels back then waited for the prick and give him a pasting then he wouldn't wanna come back round to mine. And even saying the if these wheels are so rare and that would you nick them and put them on your own car while you hang around the same area? Think this is all bullshit!!! Oh and if my gf said cars or me well she'd soon regret saying that lol.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Scarcely believable story on Driftworks... 22 database queries in 0.0134490 seconds