corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » *popcorn.gif*

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *popcorn.gif*
Ojc

User status: Offline
11th Nov 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suggest if you have an issue with this country then you leave.
SXIBLK

11th Nov 10 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I suggest if you have an issue with this country then you leave.

so your telling me theres nothing about this country you think is an issue ? or are you packing as we speak?
Sam
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was going to say, I think most people have an issue with this country
Havoc
Banned

11th Nov 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and i bet these people support the taliban, yet the taliban have and still do kill innocent iraqi/afghan people.

i remember watching something on tv not long ago about a group of muslims in iraq (i think) that were fighting with the taliban yet they soon realised the taliban were killing anyone and everyone, so the group i mentioned decided to fight with the american forces and no against.

this really does boil my blood, we let these terrorist supporting people in (not just muslims im on about here, there are ex ira members/supporters living in England) and this is what they do, fucking truly disgusting bastards the lot of them. yes some innocent people got killed in iraq/afghan by our troops but when you're on the front line in a country where most people hate you and want to kill you, you're bound to make mistakes when under pressure.

[Edited on 11-11-2010 by Havoc]

[Edited on 11-11-2010 by Havoc]
Hammer

11th Nov 10 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think some of you realise the reason we pay respects to the dead soldiers is because they lost their lives protecting the basic civil liberties we take for granted, one of which is the right to protest against something you don't agree with?

Whether or not you agree with them being here in the first place is neither here nor there, the British Government allowed them in so they're here legally and have the same human rights as 'normal' British people.
MarkSport

11th Nov 10 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why I want to move to australia when im 40. enjoy my life over there as i believe this country will be abismal(sp) in 15 years time
mike56gte

11th Nov 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I don't think some of you realise the reason we pay respects to the dead soldiers is because they lost their lives protecting the basic civil liberties we take for granted, one of which is the right to protest against something you don't agree with?

Whether or not you agree with them being here in the first place is neither here nor there, the British Government allowed them in so they're here legally and have the same human rights as 'normal' British people.

still think they should fuck off.
Ojc

11th Nov 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why don't the Celtic supporters make friends with the extremist muslims? You love to fight over peoples battles.
Sam
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
This is why I want to move to australia when im 40. enjoy my life over there as i believe this country will be abismal(sp) in 15 years time

What do you think Australia has to offer that the UK doesn't?
Nath

11th Nov 10 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:

He's no doubt clinging onto that story where they turned away a ship load of immigrants.
sand-eel

11th Nov 10 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Imagine this was in Glasgow though, they'd get lynched.

defo many a wine bottles thrown anyway.
Twitch

11th Nov 10 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is how many white british, black british, asain, british people etc do you see protesting againt the muslim holidays etc hardly any. but christmas, st georges day and even today the mulims can protest and will get away with it. I know the contry have equall rights but surely there is a line which i think they just crossed.
micra_pete
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 15:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Havoc
some innocent people got killed in iraq/afghan by our troops

Over 100,000 civilians. In their country since 2003.

We moan about knob heads doing this, but to be fair, we are shooting them in theirs, we ARE changing their way of life I always take the view of you're only a terrorist depending on which side you're on.

Still knobheads though.

Hammer

11th Nov 10 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Why don't the Celtic supporters make friends with the extremist muslims? You love to fight over peoples battles.

Why don't you ask Roy Keane what he thinks about all this?
Ojc

11th Nov 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He said

"I kkknnooowww uurr nnniiiaammmee"
Havoc
Banned

11th Nov 10 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
quote:
Originally posted by Havoc
some innocent people got killed in iraq/afghan by our troops

Over 100,000 civilians. In their country since 2003.

We moan about knob heads doing this, but to be fair, we are shooting them in theirs, we ARE changing their way of life I always take the view of you're only a terrorist depending on which side you're on.

Still knobheads though.

and how many have been killed by taliban bombs, shootings, morters, rpgs? we don't know as the taliban wont publish statistics like that.
Ingham
Banned

11th Nov 10 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do it for rubber dinghy rapids bro!!
Gary
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read that article. Scum of the earth!

Its absolutly disgusting. What would happen to me if i rocked up with a sign that said 'Muslims burn in hell' and took a lighter to a Quran?

I'd either become a victim of a shoe bomber or get locked up for insighting racial hatred etc.

Double standards.

Nath

11th Nov 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
He said

"I kkknnooowww uurr nnniiiaammmee"

Gary
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 16:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Absolute FUCKING WANKERS!

I don't think i could restrain myself from stoving his head in if i was there.

British soldiers burn in hell??? I think they should bring them all back to deal with these cunts!

Oooo, im annoyed!
Root

11th Nov 10 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad to see the EDL doing their bit, would have gone myself but no transport.

They're so disgusting, if our soldiers hadn't died, they wouldn't have been able to immigrate here and take our taxes.

Britain is a terrible country, in it's current state, where the law allows such a protest to happen.
Gary
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should take it back to the old skool.

If someone had held a sign saying that about british soldiers 60 years ago they would have been beaten then banged up!
Root

11th Nov 10 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:

I want to move there too.

Their status on immigration is "if you don't like it, fuck off".
Which I agree with, should be like that everywhere. Not "come here, ooh put your feet up, here's some free money, do you want a cup of tea with that?"

Our taxes probably payed for the pen and paper that they used to make them protest signs. Ungrateful foreign fucking wankers. They make my blood boil
Gary
Premium Member

11th Nov 10 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like you Root.

You should come to Bradford with a bit of 3x2 and we can have a good old paki bashing session!

Root

11th Nov 10 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glb
Should take it back to the old skool.

If someone had held a sign saying that about british soldiers 60 years ago they would have been beaten then banged up!

Way I see it, this country is going to go one of two ways:
1- they become the majority population
2- we end up like Russia, where they get beat the living shit out of for walking down the street, to the point where they are scared to immigrate here.

I'd gladly welcome the latter after. They don't deserve to be in our country if they're gonna protest and moan so much about it. I'd gladly help the cunts pack their suitcase

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » *popcorn.gif* 22 database queries in 0.0145531 seconds