corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Safest form of payment?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Safest form of payment?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
16th Nov 10 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would probably go for bank transfer over cash in the post. And leave it a few days before posting so it can't be recalled. Might panic him a bit but look after yourself.
Russ

User status: Offline
17th Nov 10 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graeme
Safest way is if he pays you £700 but he owes a friend £300. Get his friend to collect it and you give £300. Simple really!

Lad i work with had that happen to him

Selling a wedding dress (cosmo) and he got a cheque through for a grand, saying can you send £400 cash back with it. Asked me if it seemed dodgy (he'd already chashed the cheque )

[Edited on 17-11-2010 by Russ]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

17th Nov 10 at 07:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bank transfer.
Fro

17th Nov 10 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kurt
I think I may be getting cash recorded, although his texts have gone from English to "steam clean tha monies"

Fro I'll find out although might seem dodgy to heck if I send da boi round for da cash

I can wear respectable clothes or break out the gangsta shit and call di man dem.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Safest form of payment? 22 database queries in 0.2915552 seconds