corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » some fnarg kicked my car as i drove past him!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author some fnarg kicked my car as i drove past him!!!
antonOO2

User status: Offline
31st Mar 03 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its jealousy mate ,my car wasnt even lookin that gud and i drove through a ruff area and they were throwin stones.Deff not goin back we it comes out of BS.Why dnt they work there asses off and get a nice car for thm selves ,thas what i say
drunkenfool

31st Mar 03 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha, i just read my last post - i meant to say "wasnt doing my makeup". Anton, thats so true - i worked for 9 months to buy my car, and now im working about 20 hours a week on top of college (A levels in a few weeks! lol) just to keep it on the road and do some mods. Instead of being jealous, just do something about it! Its not like u need any qualifications to work in a shop
Robbo

31st Mar 03 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Some little rude boy thought it'd be funny to pretend to throw a football at my car so i just pulled up next to him, stared at him, then drove off. I dont think he expected me to stop. I cant stand little rude boys thinking their hard with their mates. They have a shock in store for them when they come to get jobs and stuff! There are soo many thick kids about these days. It's shocking to think their our future!

Plus at the MK cruise tonight some unbeliveably dumb bitch driving a VTS (hope that doesnt get spanged out ) beeped at me coz i drove infront of her at a junction even though the lines on the road clearly state that i had right of way. Silly fcuking biatch!!!!!!! People like that p!ss me right off! Is she blind or just plain stupid!?!

[Edited on 31-03-2003 by Nath]

Neither... she's a she... nuff said?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » some fnarg kicked my car as i drove past him!!! 22 database queries in 0.0043690 seconds