corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just saved myself £20 a month

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just saved myself £20 a month
Rob E

User status: Offline
13th Dec 10 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God knows, he is a car dealer by trade too. We broke down in a H reg discovery in the middle of the sticks after some off roading. We limped to the neares village and phoned the HSBC recovery number and they told us the vehicle was too old to be recovered We rang back with the registration of of a 2003 corsa parked infront of us and eventually got picked up after explaining ourselves to the recovery driver
Twiggy

13th Dec 10 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
wana check thats it not just the first x miles recovery free

had this on my old policy, was just 10 miles free recovery then you pay per mile ended up costing me 160 quid to get recovered 30 miles

I can confirm that the lloyds policy covers you for 10 miles. I should know i have used them once a month for the last 3 months!!!
Corsa_Sport21

13th Dec 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had a few with Lloyds TSB.

For 6quid a month,they will only take you something like 7miles from where they pick you up and thats from a Silver account.

I had the premier account which was 15quid a month and it covered anywhere in the UK and if requested,they would take your car home any distance.Or if it was late at night,they would put you up in some place to stay overnight then sort you out with a hire car.

Danny i would read the T/C's for your package because for 6quid a month you wont get much.
Neil

13th Dec 10 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lloyds AA cover included with some of their current accounts is VERY minimal cover.
deano87

13th Dec 10 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About £30 for me. Homestart, Roadside & Relay. AA. Added to Dad's policy. And that's me covered, not the car

Interestingly it says I joined in 1983 on the card. I was born in '87
Twiggy

13th Dec 10 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21

Danny i would read the T/C's for your package because for 6quid a month you wont get much.

I agree but i have also claimed on there mobile insurance which is part of the deal and the paid out..
richc

13th Dec 10 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine is with RAC, think it was £69 quid. Any vehicle, and then recover you where you want. No catches.

I told them clutch went on the land rover other week after offroading about 70 miles away, they took me home! Bargain i think! Was especially good when i had the motorbike.

I dont think im coverd for home start though. But tbh if its at home and wont start, its more than likley i can sort it myself. If i cant, i wouldnt be bhotherd anyways as it at home!
derick-sport

13th Dec 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine was free with the bank lloyds tsb 12 pound a month account broke down on the motorway got towed to the nearest services, that break down cover only takes you to the nearest 'safe zone' not to a garage and not home its shite IMO
leon.

13th Dec 10 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im with Rac they cover me and any car i'm in weather its my car or not. Think it was £70 a year
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

13th Dec 10 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can get the AA with european cover for £84

all the options too
Generation

13th Dec 10 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also get with bank.

£7.50 joint account

Mr and the Gf both get out iphones covered and breakdown assistence. As well as other useless stuff.

£3.75 each

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just saved myself £20 a month 22 database queries in 0.0104461 seconds