corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Channel 4 now!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Channel 4 now!
C2RL R

User status: Offline
5th Jan 11 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fucking can't stand this guy. Selfish fucking arsehole. He's still gonna be getting £350 a week ffs. His stomach is now the size of an egg so it's not like he's gonna be spending much on food. Usually in these programs the fat cunt dies as the end so I'm not giving up hope.
Root

5th Jan 11 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Smashing things up and saying 'I wish I hadn't survived this bloody operation now' - because they started taking some of his £700 a week benefits off him...

FUCKING TWAT.

[Edited on 05-01-2011 by Paul_J]

Very selfish fat man. He's been given the gift of life, taxpayers have paid for him to survive and to have that operation and he says he wish he hadn't survived it. What a selfish man, he should be dead. He's been given a 2nd chance at life and he's thrown it back in everyone's face. Useless fat cunt
Root

5th Jan 11 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
I fucking can't stand this guy. Selfish fucking arsehole. He's still gonna be getting £350 a week ffs. His stomach is now the size of an egg so it's not like he's gonna be spending much on food. Usually in these programs the fat cunt dies as the end so I'm not giving up hope.

same now, I was reading this thread and watching everyone call him and think "poor guy", now I feel the same. He deserves to die
Norcy91

6th Jan 11 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
What a prick he is... Sponges off benefits to the tune of £100k a year... and then he says what he eats each day:
(For breakfast)
6 eggs
a whole pack of bacon
10 slices of toast
8 sausages

(for lunch)
Take away - big fish and chips

(for dinner)
Big Take away

- For snacks / all during the day:
3x 24 multi packs of crisps (72 packs a day)

- 80 chocolate bars a day.

- etc.

Fucking piss take.

This making anyone else want a fry up in the morning?

I don't think i even ate 72 bags of crisps in the whole of 2010, think my jaw would give up chewing that much in a day!

[Edited on 06-01-2011 by Norcy91]
JaffaTB

6th Jan 11 at 07:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he could have been up and walking sooner but just hung on and pretended he couldn't so he could get that electric wheelchair, knob head
noshua

6th Jan 11 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw this in the paper as well - proper disgusting stuff.

It's a miracle his body didn't give up
adiohead

6th Jan 11 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like him, I would.
Jambo

6th Jan 11 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

9mm dans le medulla oblongata please, use the corpse as fuel send the bill to his parents.

Thanks
Hammer

6th Jan 11 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could easily eat 72 packs of crisps a day. In fact if I didn't end up a fat bastard by doing it I probably would.
JaffaTB

6th Jan 11 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He should get no benefits at all why should we all pay to keep this fat thing alive? he's a total waste all he does is lay there and be fed on our expense getting £350 a week, the bit he cried over having it slashed from £700 got me mad he should try getting a job and actually working for his money instead of blaming the system for him getting so fat, the only person to blame is yourself you greedy bastard we dont owe you anything
C2RL R

6th Jan 11 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm still annoyed about this guy. that bit when he was reading the news article about himself and how much we pay to feed him - he was trying to defend himself saying if he had that op 3 years ago then he wouldn't have ended up so massive. "no mate, put down the crisps and stop talking shite you selfish whale".
fiestakidda

6th Jan 11 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about the drug addicts we tax payers send to clinics? The smokers who will now get patches on the NHS? The Alcoholics who get AA Classes through NHS? The anorexic people who get help and support through the government?

Aren't they all self inflicted addictions which we as a country help people for? No difference in the help which has been provided for this guy, the £700 a week he was getting from Social Services was for staff employment not for food etc.

Poor guy needed help and he's got it, hope it works out for him.
John

6th Jan 11 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smokers bring in more tax than they cost in healthcare, I'd imagine the same about drinkers but I don't have figures to back that up.

Fat fuckers and junkies don't put anything into the pot.
Root

6th Jan 11 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fiestakidda
What about the drug addicts we tax payers send to clinics? The smokers who will now get patches on the NHS? The Alcoholics who get AA Classes through NHS? The anorexic people who get help and support through the government?

Aren't they all self inflicted addictions which we as a country help people for? No difference in the help which has been provided for this guy, the £700 a week he was getting from Social Services was for staff employment not for food etc.

Poor guy needed help and he's got it, hope it works out for him.

It's a bit different. £100k a year for one selfish fat man.
BarnshaW

6th Jan 11 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even when john is morally wrong he is right
C2RL R

6th Jan 11 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when a guy needs £700 worth of care per week he alone is a huge drain on the economy. all that money is better spent on people with actual health problems. kids born with disabilities etc. not some selfish twat who eats more than an elephant. he was also a prize prick.
he gets no sympathy from me.
shaunmods
Premium Member

6th Jan 11 at 18:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't believe it when he said "I wouldn't be costing the tax payers £100k a year if I wasn't refused the operation when I was 20 stone lighter..." Pissed me off a treat!

[Edited on 06-01-2011 by shaunmods]
oceansoul

6th Jan 11 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bullet. Head. End of.
Dom

6th Jan 11 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Smokers bring in more tax than they cost in healthcare, I'd imagine the same about drinkers but I don't have figures to back that up.

Fat fuckers and junkies don't put anything into the pot.

Got a link?
John

6th Jan 11 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knew somebody would ask I'll see if I can find it, was a news article a while ago.
BarnshaW

6th Jan 11 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

daily mail
John

6th Jan 11 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ash.org.uk/files/documents/ASH_95.pdf

That's not where I originally seen it btw, just the first place that looks slightly reputable now, although they figures can be found in loads of places outside of that.

[Edited on 06-01-2011 by John]
Dom

6th Jan 11 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I knew somebody would ask I'll see if I can find it, was a news article a while ago.

Don't post some shite article from Daily Mail or the Mirror, those lot think you can get cancer from your bathroom light bulb

Edit - Interesting ASH fact sheet, but it doesn't state where they've got the figures. By the way i'm not say it's not true as there is a fair amount of tax on drink and tobacco.

[Edited on 06-01-2011 by Dom]
noshua

6th Jan 11 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6.1 BILLION

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Channel 4 now! 22 database queries in 0.0140660 seconds