corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How many....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How many....
ed

User status: Offline
31st Jan 11 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike GSi
What the fuck just happened?

The video starts out with Stolz using a manual can opener to open a can of clearly expired SpaghetiO’s. It takes her two minutes to do so because she has trouble using the can opener.

She pours the SpaghettiO’s into a pan and adds water.

Stolz then recites a nihilistic poem:
“Everything is shit. We apply meaning, value, and worth to the shit surrounding us. We live by this meaning and by our words. We live by worth and apply value, but everything is shit.”

She mutters her poem backwards in monosyllabic form while rubbing the old black SpaghettiO’s onto her shirt.

Stolz cuts open her denim leggings and puts her dirty fingers into her vagina, expelling vaginal discharge.

As the camera turns away, Stolz urinates into the empty can of SpaghettiO’s sitting on a platform.
Stolz takes off her shirt with her bloody and dirty hands, wipes up the mess, and exits the room.

The audience applauds.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/interior-semiotics

I'm still none the wiser though
Shell
Premium Member

31st Jan 11 at 19:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen folk sectioned for less.
AlunJ

31st Jan 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What in gods name have I just watched?
DannyB
Premium Member

31st Jan 11 at 19:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlunJ
What in gods name have I just watched?

quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
Originally posted by Mike GSi
What the fuck just happened?

The video starts out with Stolz using a manual can opener to open a can of clearly expired SpaghetiO’s. It takes her two minutes to do so because she has trouble using the can opener.

She pours the SpaghettiO’s into a pan and adds water.

Stolz then recites a nihilistic poem:
“Everything is shit. We apply meaning, value, and worth to the shit surrounding us. We live by this meaning and by our words. We live by worth and apply value, but everything is shit.”

She mutters her poem backwards in monosyllabic form while rubbing the old black SpaghettiO’s onto her shirt.

Stolz cuts open her denim leggings and puts her dirty fingers into her vagina, expelling vaginal discharge.

As the camera turns away, Stolz urinates into the empty can of SpaghettiO’s sitting on a platform.
Stolz takes off her shirt with her bloody and dirty hands, wipes up the mess, and exits the room.

The audience applauds.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/interior-semiotics

I'm still none the wiser though
Gregor

1st Feb 11 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf
Steve
Premium Member

1st Feb 11 at 09:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sorry if this offends anyone but i find this a turn on
Jambo

1st Feb 11 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking art students

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How many.... 22 database queries in 0.1281950 seconds