corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Some people don't get what they deserve...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some people don't get what they deserve...
Ben G

User status: Offline
4th Feb 11 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
A footballers life is being paid millions to do the thing you love. You're right it's not a 9 to 5 job, they're up the road for lunchtime and have the rest of the day to golf/play the X Box and shag as many women as they like

[Edited on 04-02-2011 by Hammer]

what about the complete lack of private life they have? not exactly the best way to bring a kid into the world if you settled down and started a family.

agree they get paid way too much though, while firemen, police, army etc get paid sod all in comparison.
Ben G

4th Feb 11 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my nan was a carer for old people and a lot had problems.

she didn't get paid much, but she done it out of love and because she enjoyed making peoples lives better and helping them be happy again.

Hammer

4th Feb 11 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
A footballers life is being paid millions to do the thing you love. You're right it's not a 9 to 5 job, they're up the road for lunchtime and have the rest of the day to golf/play the X Box and shag as many women as they like

what about the complete lack of private life they have? not exactly the best way to bring a kid into the world if you settled down and started a family.

agree they get paid way too much though, while firemen, police, army etc get paid sod all in comparison.

Complete lack of private life in what respect? There is a million examples of high profile footballers not courting controversy and living their lives in complete peace.

When was the last time Paul Scholes has his picture taken in a private setting?
Brett
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Brett are you from Pakistan?

Not sure what you're getting at, although I could guess, but I won't

EDIT: Actually I will. It's either because I don't like football, or possibly because I spoke like Yoda in my last post? haha

[Edited on 04-02-2011 by loafofbrett]
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Feb 11 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's all very well talking about footballers being paid too much, but they're 2 entirely different businesses, you could say the same about all these bankers whose salaries dwarf footballers, but no one ever compares them.

[Edited on 04-02-2011 by DannyB]
ed

4th Feb 11 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:

JIH seems to have a private life.
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Feb 11 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Upper tax threshold should be 95% at £100k

Bonuses should be taxed at 99% over £10k

That's more than enough for any human.

They can use all that spare money to pay front line nurses what they deserve.
Ryan

4th Feb 11 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Upper tax threshold should be 95% at £100k

Bonuses should be taxed at 99% over £10k

That's more than enough for any human.

They can use all that spare money to pay front line nurses what they deserve.

Cosmo will be smashing his monitor over the edge of his desk at this

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Some people don't get what they deserve... 22 database queries in 0.0781920 seconds