corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » am i that bad??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author am i that bad??
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Feb 11 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i could of but it ain't all about her... And its only til friday she would of had to wait
Jambo

13th Feb 11 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Without sounding harsh as fuck, I wouldn't want her bring up my kid.

Your best rid of it tbh.

Your mrs not the Kid btw. I'd have a Frank discussion with her and tell her there's moreto the world and your relationship than materiel goods. Plus she ought to start growing up txtig you saying she doesn't love you etc when she's carrying your child etc. She is being selfish because she's putting her own childish needs infront of her kids long term future.

If she straightens up and flys right Then do some romantic shiz that's free I.e make her card or write her a poem or something like that. Treat her when you get paid to something you can both enjoy, but get her flowers too. (A meal out. A show etc)

[Edited on 13-02-2011 by Jambo]
DaveyLC

13th Feb 11 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
my pregnant girlfriend moaning as i only brought her a card for valentines day cause i'm skint as i brought myself a semi smooth boot and bad boy bonnet. But on the good side i did just buy the pram but she still thinks i'm a knob. Whats your opinion?

You've got a kid on the way and you're wasting money on shit?

Nice one!

Father of the year.
Lawrah
Premium Member

13th Feb 11 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Without sounding harsh as fuck, I wouldn't want her bring up my kid.

Your best rid of it tbh.

Your mrs not the Kid btw. I'd have a Frank discussion with her and tell her there's moreto the world and your relationship than materiel goods. Plus she ought to start growing up txtig you saying she doesn't love you etc when she's carrying your child etc. She is being selfish because she's putting her own childish needs infront of her kids long term future.

If she straightens up and flys right Then do some romantic shiz that's free I.e make her card or write her a poem or something like that. Treat her when you get paid to something you can both enjoy, but get her flowers too. (A meal out. A show etc)

are you serious ?

[Edited on 13-02-2011 by Jambo]
Adam_B

13th Feb 11 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As great as corsasport is, this sounds like one for Jeremy Kyle tbh.
baza31

13th Feb 11 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking man up, your having a kid and sound like your one. It's one day of the year, if your genuinly skint then tell her she should understand, if she don't tell her where to go. But if your skint because you've blown your money on a load of shit then no wonder she's pissed when you can get bunch of flowers for a fiver .

Also if she's wanting a £500 I can immediatly tell the girl she is . No doubt the kid job hasn't been thought out fully . My gf is pregnant too but when we went looking we agreed on a good pram for alot less than what you see the "fashion mums" pushing. Live within your means and start getting your priority right.

And by the sounds of it valentines is the least of your problems, you've got the rest of your life with some connection to this person. I can't see why anyone would bring a kid into this world inless both parents did actually mean everything to each other .
emicen

13th Feb 11 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
my pregnant girlfriend moaning as i only brought her a card for valentines day cause i'm skint as i brought myself a semi smooth boot and bad boy bonnet. But on the good side i did just buy the pram but she still thinks i'm a knob. Whats your opinion?

Where did you bring them?

Mocking of your lame English aside, is it really about just these things or the fact you're still pissing away money bamming up your car with a kid on the way.

Seriously, sort your fucking priorities out. Baby on the way = pile your money in to savings not shite like bad boy bonnets.

Don't expect praise for buying baby stuff, you're fucking well supposed to! Imagine her being pissed off, carrying your child and basically about to put her body through hell, and you show your car several ton of love and her £1.87 of Halmark.

Love doesn't need to be a show of money, that's true, but did you bother even writing something meaningful in it? Something which said how you love her and how much you appreciate her?

[/Jeremy Kyle]
adiohead

13th Feb 11 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jimmy bennett
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Feb 11 at 23:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has it occurred to anyone that her wishes for tomorrow may just indicate her underpinning desire for affection?

She might say she wants things for Valentine's day, which may first appear opportunistic, but in reality it says a lot more about her general standpoint on emotion.

Give her some time and attention and see where that gets you.

And I don't begrudge you the spending on your car, the world doesn't stop because you have a child now, but also be aware of your financial commitments and priorities.
johnny86
Premium Member

13th Feb 11 at 23:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right number 1: we've got nearly everything we need for a baby so i can buy stuff for my car. Number 2: when i say i'm skint i don't mean i'm left with nothing i've got enough to last til i get paid next. Number 3: when i get paid i give her half my wages doesn't matter what i earn she gets half for bills, rent etc. I think i do more than enough and if she can.t wait til friday then its her problem.
Ben G

13th Feb 11 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i only got my missus a card.

if she wants a bigger house then she can go without
Richardhhha

14th Feb 11 at 02:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My wifes getting a smile..
She asked what are we doing for out wedding adversary this year and I said how about a devorse its all the rage... she didn't have a sence of humor... lol
Eck
Premium Member

14th Feb 11 at 04:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
Trick her into thinking its on Tuesday then everthing is halfprice!

Thats what i do

That doesn't surprise me at all. I've never ever seen a more tight fisted bastard in all my days.
MarkSport

14th Feb 11 at 06:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just tell her pancake day is more popular with girls thes days and do her breakfast in bed wednesday to cheer her up.

if that fails kick her in the head.

joking of course, I hate money grabbing material girls though
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

14th Feb 11 at 07:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bueno

14th Feb 11 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My GF was quite happy getting her own card from pound land =S I buy her flowers here and there anyway, she knows I love her. Otherwise I wouldnt make the 140 mile round trip to see her every weekend!

But if she does try and say I dont love her I just kick her in the tits.

MMMMMM.... gota love domestic violence
XSIHardy

14th Feb 11 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't really see how you can "get rid"

tbh mate sounds like you have fucked up on a major part off your life, See will be with you now till you die, unless you want nothing to do with the kid, and then you'll only be a cunt for doing so.

So my wise words are, just ignore w.e the fuck she is saying , or seriously think about what you want out off this relation ship.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » am i that bad?? 22 database queries in 0.0133369 seconds