corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 98p per litre of unleaded !!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 98p per litre of unleaded !!!!
Gareth F

User status: Offline
14th Feb 11 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mantamark
They can sod off, my local tesco is open 24hrs and they dont charge me a quid for a sodding mars bar!

The one that pisses me off no end are the KFC / Burger king etc etc, how can they justify putting the prices up just because its on a motorway? it says on the tv i get this for x amount, how do they get to put the prices up?

I fucking hate motorway services and all their cunting shops.

Costs alot more for prime location so prices are higher. Just like london, higher tax band.
mantamark

User status: Offline
14th Feb 11 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They get more customers as they are on motorway, so they should be able to drop prices due to customer numbers.

I work up & down the country, i always try and get off the main roads & get into a town if i need to fill the van up, or my ever increasing belly.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 98p per litre of unleaded !!!! 22 database queries in 0.4084060 seconds