corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Went to see an old friend today

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Went to see an old friend today
J200RSA

User status: Offline
24th Feb 11 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha ha and you know this how? Would a redtop beat a LET of the line? I'm not saying the car handles perfect but there is 2k worth of brakes and suspension on it so it is able to turn a corner.
Crana

24th Feb 11 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate had a mk2 astra with a c25xe in with all the 3.0 cams ect and a chipped ecu and it got naked off a 2.0 8v nova off the mark till 70mph+, Don't get me wrong it was fast just not as quick as you would expect. Not trying to be funny or anything as the car looks great.
J200RSA

24th Feb 11 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Different car though isn't it and a 2.5, it's like a valver nova vs my Astra coupe v6 of course the nova will beat it off the line, all depends how ur mates Astras engine is aswell I was lucky enough to get a recon engine from vaux very cheap.
Crana

24th Feb 11 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure on engine condition but he seemed to think it was 'fast' Not sure about the 3.0 never seen one go before but I should think it has quite abit of torque, which in a corsa is shit in the rain
Fro

24th Feb 11 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J200RSA
The black one? it sadly died a horrible death

Your black one was my first experience of an XE
J200RSA

24th Feb 11 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
quote:
The black one? it sadly died a horrible death

Your black one was my first experience of an XE

Oh yea I remember taking you in it when you came for the gsi bumper, that was a few years ago now, how's the Beemer ?
bigron1988

24th Feb 11 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
t there is 2k worth of brakes and suspension on it so it is able to turn a corner.

what brakes and suspension does it have ??
J200RSA

25th Feb 11 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brakes: Rear disk conversion using all new stuff, Reyland 4pots with 305mm disks, compbrake pedal box with dash adjuster, braided hoses, still have braided hoses to fit in car as i'm doing the same as you have in your corsa.

Suspension: Fully polly bushed, front and rear whiteline arb's, Gaz coilovers front and back with 350lb springs, adjustable top mounts yet to be fitted, front and rear strut braces. think thats it all
J200RSA

26th Feb 11 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got the cage in on friday evening, drilled and bolted in, its gonna be removed tomorrow so we can start prepping the inside for paint, also started to make a subframe for the seats.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Went to see an old friend today 22 database queries in 0.0823350 seconds