corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Airsoft - buying guns

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Airsoft - buying guns
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
14th Oct 13 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you like my gun oliver?

Ojc

14th Oct 13 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like you
Nath

14th Oct 13 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ojc

14th Oct 13 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome
Gary
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

re powerful as well, imagine being hit by a weapon firing 15-20 BBs and second at over 300 feet per second, you aren't going to be able to hide the fact you've been hit.

I went paintballing recently, fun but bullshit. Guns are shit, nobody has a clue what they are doing kids firing off guns and running out of ammo in the game

If you played properly you'd enjoy it. Some public day full of nobs is never gonna be good.

Guns also fire at around 300bps and 10 to 12 bps dependant on rules.

I'm interested in the legalities of a fully auto bb gun though as I thought it was semi only in the UK?
Eck
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one I went to you are allowed fully auto, but only on the larger outdoor objectives. A lad on my team had an M240 so thank fuck he was on our side
Regarding hits; as Olly said, it's hard to hide the fact you've been hit if you've taken a few rounds.
A guy popped out a window and shot my teammate so I hit him in the centre of his forehead from 10 yards The size of the welt on his head
Ojc

15th Oct 13 at 05:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fully auto no issue. My G36 has a 9.6v 3800mha battery it fired so fast the magazines couldn't keep up it used to year up the battle field
nathy_87

15th Oct 13 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So is it the same rules as paintballing? Once you've been shot you have to sit out? Sounds like fun.
alan-g-w

15th Oct 13 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Makes sense if you can feel when you've been hit, I wasn't sure of the power of the guns
Gary
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still not as good as paintball. Still miss playing
Eck
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 13:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
So is it the same rules as paintballing? Once you've been shot you have to sit out? Sounds like fun.

Basically. But you don't sit out, you go back to the spawn and come back in. Of course some game types are one hit and out.
Alan, it fucking hurts Even from some serious distances. Besides, if someone is taking the piss; a marshal will give them a shot (without telling them) so they'll know if there's a bit of cheating and give them a warning or kick them off.
The one I go to has a limit of 370fps for auto and 500fps for single fire sniper rifles. But they are strictly forbidden to engage at anything less than 25m.
Ollie that sounds ace Now that I've got my Holo, it's a new barrel, spring, battery and hopup I'm going for on mine.

[Edited on 15-10-2013 by Eck]
alan-g-w

15th Oct 13 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So like paintballing only more disciplined? Also, anyone got any good videos they could link me up with on the subject?
Ojc

15th Oct 13 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Videos always look slow paced, I've been going since 1993, yet when I turn up to a new site always get looked upon as newb makes me laugh. When I started the first electric guns had just made there way here the FAMAS and the AK, didn't even have hopup were useless.

Id like to go again but haven't the energy after a week on my feet to be running around like a lunatic.
Eck
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 13:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye the videos look so slow. There's a cracking one in your area that I want to go to, Alan! It's a lot cheaper than paintballing and tbh, a lot better imo.
alan-g-w

15th Oct 13 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm I quite fancy giving this a go. Whats the one down this way Eck?
Eck
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 16:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.firstandonlyevents.co.uk/venues/the-depot-glasgow/
I'll be getting myself along to that one soon. All objectives are CQC so it'll be pretty fucking chaotic!
Sunz

15th Oct 13 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to do airsoft but it's pretty expensive, a decent gun, electric rifle for example is going to be £150+ then you would want extra batteries, ammo, clothing etc and that all adds up.

Is there any gun restrictions for the battles now days? It seems quite of bit of how well you do comes down to your equipment.
Eck
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 20:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're going to be playing regularly, it's not that expensive really. Bearing in mind paintball costs about £100 a time The ammo I use is £12 for 5000 bb's but you can rent a gun, buy ammo and pay the green fee's for under £50 if it's a rare thing.
The guns at my local one are pretty decent too!
3CorsaMeal

15th Oct 13 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Painted my gun tonight. Looks lethal now. Could deffo kill a moth or spider with it.
Ojc

15th Oct 13 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Aye the videos look so slow. There's a cracking one in your area that I want to go to, Alan! It's a lot cheaper than paintballing and tbh, a lot better imo.

This one?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-17461708
Ojc

15th Oct 13 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never liked CQB tbh
nathy_87

16th Oct 13 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87

Basically. But you don't sit out, you go back to the spawn and come back in. Of course some game types are one hit and out.
Alan, it fucking hurts Even from some serious distances. Besides, if someone is taking the piss; a marshal will give them a shot (without telling them) so they'll know if there's a bit of cheating and give them a warning or kick them off.
The one I go to has a limit of 370fps for auto and 500fps for single fire sniper rifles. But they are strictly forbidden to engage at anything less than 25m.
Ollie that sounds ace Now that I've got my Holo, it's a new barrel, spring, battery and hopup I'm going for on mine.

[Edited on 15-10-2013 by Eck]

My question does sound a bit shitty/sarcastic it wasn't meant to be sorry if it came cross like that. Sounds like fun then. Be good to start a hobby like this though.
nathy_87

16th Oct 13 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Holy poop: http://www.jbbgairsoft.co.uk/
Corsa_Sport21

16th Oct 13 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you allowed to use metal bullets??

And does everyone go around picking up the bullets once the game is finished??
Ojc

16th Oct 13 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No & no.

They will be covered in dirt and are bio degradable

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Airsoft - buying guns 22 database queries in 0.0166330 seconds