corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Quorn

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quorn
sc0ott

User status: Offline
28th Mar 11 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its like tawtie scones, i think they taste like unsweet pancakes and i cannot eat them because my brain and stomach wonder why im eating pancakes with say a fry up for example, because thats all i can think of when i chew it.

[Edited on 28-03-2011 by sc0ott]
Ben D

28th Mar 11 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Its like tawtie scones, i think they taste like unsweet pancakes and i cannot eat them because my brain and stomach wonder why im eating pancakes with say a fry up for example, because thats all i can think of when i chew it.

[Edited on 28-03-2011 by sc0ott]

What on earth are tawtie scones?
sc0ott

28th Mar 11 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The things under the knife
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato_scone

Its a scottish thing. Introducing unsweet potato scones that taste like pancakes which you have with fry ups.
sc0ott

28th Mar 11 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But taste like shit.
andy1868

28th Mar 11 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went veggie at the leeds festival because it had short queues all the time, the people that worked there were friendly too, all the other places were miserable bastards the veggie burgers were actually pretty good, i was surprised
_Allan_

29th Mar 11 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I LIKE STEAK!!!!!
chr15barn3s

29th Mar 11 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do Muslim's eat Quorn Sausages?
Steve
Premium Member

29th Mar 11 at 12:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont understand veggies, its not natural imo, same as being gay isnt nautral, its just more invented human behaviour imo
adiohead

29th Mar 11 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm veggy and love Quorn shit.

I can't eat some of the products because they can contain milk and I'm lactose intolerant.

I can survive without killing animals
John

29th Mar 11 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tattie Scones don't taste anything like a pancake, I think scott has had too many glasses of Irn Bru.
mwg

29th Mar 11 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
dont understand veggies, its not natural imo, same as being gay isnt nautral, its just more invented human behaviour imo

agreed
adiohead

29th Mar 11 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being gay is natural.

"Homosexual and bisexual behavior are widespread in the animal kingdom: a 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior has been observed in close to 1500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them."

Steve
Premium Member

29th Mar 11 at 13:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no
sc0ott

29th Mar 11 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Tattie Scones don't taste anything like a pancake, I think scott has had too many glasses of Irn Bru.

the thin fried ones taste like unsweet pancakes
mwg

29th Mar 11 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It can't be natural, two men or two women cannot have children.
alan-g-w

29th Mar 11 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Potato scones are the boomshank tbh scott, the bird's dad makes his own and they're amazing
Steve
Premium Member

29th Mar 11 at 14:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think when animals do it its because they arent self aware, they act on instinct and actually just get confused and think its another female.

for a self aware animal, such as humans, i dont believe its natural
sc0ott

29th Mar 11 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing wrong with lesbians. only a gay dude would be against lesbianism.
adiohead

29th Mar 11 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
It can't be natural, two men or two women cannot have children.

and the universe will one day be void of life. therefor, using that logic, the universe is not natural.
adiohead

29th Mar 11 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i think when animals do it its because they arent self aware, they act on instinct and actually just get confused and think its another female.

for a self aware animal, such as humans, i dont believe its natural

some animals are/could be:
"Thus far, there is evidence that bottlenose dolphins, some apes,[13] and elephants may have the capacity to be self-aware.[14] Recent studies from the Goethe University Frankfurt show that magpies may also possess self-awareness.[13] Common speculation suggests that some other animals may be self-aware."

elephants are pretty gay and veggy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/5136632/Gay-elephant-sparks-anger-in-Poland.html
alan-g-w

29th Mar 11 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only on CS could a thread about Quorn turn into whether animals are able to be gay or not
Steve
Premium Member

29th Mar 11 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH even though that elephant refuses to have sex with females, doesnt necessarily mean its gay, it could just have a crap sex drive, or low levels of key hormones.

i dont buy it
adiohead

29th Mar 11 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
TBH even though that elephant refuses to have sex with females, doesnt necessarily mean its gay, it could just have a crap sex drive, or low levels of key hormones.

i dont buy it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

"Bonobo and other apes

Bonobo
The Bonobo, which has a matriarchal society, unusual amongst apes, is a fully bisexual species—both males and females engage in heterosexual and homosexual behavior, being noted for female-female homosexuality in particular. About 60% of all sexual activity in this species is between two or more females. While the homosexual bonding system in Bonobos represents the highest frequency of homosexuality known in any species, homosexuality has been reported for all great apes (a group which includes humans), as well as a number of other primate species.[51][52][53][54][55][56][57][58][59] Dutch primatologist Frans de Waal on observing and filming bonobos noted that there were two reasons to believe sexual activity is the bonobo's answer to avoiding conflict.

Anything that arouses the interest of more than one bonobo at a time, not just food, tends to result in sexual contact. If two bonobos approach a cardboard box thrown into their enclosure, they will briefly mount each other before playing with the box. Such situations lead to squabbles in most other species. But bonobos are quite tolerant, perhaps because they use sex to divert attention and to defuse tension.

Bonobo sex often occurs in aggressive contexts totally unrelated to food. A jealous male might chase another away from a female, after which the two males reunite and engage in scrotal rubbing. Or after a female hits a juvenile, the latter's mother may lunge at the aggressor, an action that is immediately followed by genital rubbing between the two adults.[60]

[edit] Bottlenose dolphins

Bottlenose dolphin males have been observed working in pairs or larger groups to follow and/or restrict the movement of a female for weeks at a time, waiting for her to become sexually receptive. Their sexual advances can become so aggressive that they gang rape unreceptive females, sometimes drowning them in the process. Most of the time, however, the pairs/groups engage in ardent sexual play with each other.

Janet Mann, Georgetown University professor of biology and psychology, argues that the strong personal behavior among male dolphin calves is about bond formation and benefits the species in an evolutionary context.[35] She cites studies showing that these dolphins later in life as adults are in a sense bisexual, and the male bonds forged earlier in life work together for protection as well as locating females to reproduce with.

Elephants

African and Asian males will engage in same-sex bonding and mounting. Such encounters are often associated with affectionate interactions, such as kissing, trunk intertwining, and placing trunks in each other's mouths. Male elephants, who often live apart from the general herd, often form "companionships", consisting of an older individual and one or sometimes two younger, attendant males with sexual behavior being an important part of the social dynamic. Unlike heterosexual relations, which are always of a fleeting nature, the relationships between males may last for years. The encounters are analogous to heterosexual bouts, one male often extending his trunk along the other's back and pushing forward with his tusks to signify his intention to mount. Same-sex relations are common and frequent in both sexes, with Asiatic elephants in captivity devoting roughly 45% of sexual encounters to same-sex activity"
Steve
Premium Member

29th Mar 11 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bonobo article is interesting, not convinced by the rest mind
sc0ott

29th Mar 11 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve, do you think there are pedo animals?
like lions who spy on young cubs from other families?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Quorn 22 database queries in 0.0160892 seconds