corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I dont get it

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I dont get it
Ojc

User status: Offline
7th Apr 11 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They don't listen to us anymore (have they ever?) but it's got to the point it's turned into a sick joke.

We have to make sacrifices yet they cut jobs and don't fix the roads, the hospitals are staffed by darkies who were cleaning the toilets the day before who have no interpersonal skills let alone the ability to actually nurse.

FUCK THIS COUNTRY.
Dr Pepper

7th Apr 11 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We are not giving hand outs - we are handing money to the IMF - they will then give us this back over time.

Dr Pepper

7th Apr 11 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
They don't listen to us anymore (have they ever?) but it's got to the point it's turned into a sick joke.

We have to make sacrifices yet they cut jobs and don't fix the roads, the hospitals are staffed by darkies who were cleaning the toilets the day before who have no interpersonal skills let alone the ability to actually nurse.

FUCK THIS COUNTRY.

Leave then - go to your dream country where the roads are smooth and the shit cleaners in hospital can have a debate with you.

I suggest France.

If you dont like this country now -wait till the end of this governments term - we havnt seen the half of it yet ...and there is absolutely no one else to ofer an alternative.

[Edited on 07-04-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Steve
Premium Member

7th Apr 11 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

germany, french roads are shite

[Edited on 07-04-2011 by Steve]
Root

7th Apr 11 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Rather they spent the money fixing potholes in this country. When all the problems in our country are sorted then we can start giving hand outs to people. But until then fuck off.

You're a driver so fair enough that's something you can relate to but there are far greater issues with this country than potholes..

Nothing will ever change though, people will just complain to each other and on corsasport.co.uk, expecting something to happen, but it never will. I enjoyed watching the riots on the news in London over student protests and the government, shows that some people have the balls to stand up to them, which is what we need if we expect it to change, moaning will achieve nothing
Steve
Premium Member

7th Apr 11 at 10:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, r u a member of corsasport.co.uk/board?
Ojc

7th Apr 11 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHY? They wouldn't help us, I don't care about countries I will never visit.

If it was Germany they were helping fair enough, but Pakistain *snigger* is a third world country that doesn't require help, they need to help themselves. Are we honestly doing this as a way of saying sorry for our colonial past? It's like a say a sick joke.

DailyMash even has a good take on it

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/now-apologise-for-america%2c-britain-told-201104063693/
Dr Pepper

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
germany

Hospitals are not as good as France ..... although im not sure he wants good hospitals - just a well eductaed white chap to clean his shit stains from the toilet seems to be his main requirement - and smooth roads
ed

I'm quite please we're giving India money to get them through their industrial revolution. Someone's got to make me my flat screen TV and £3 t-shirts. Plus, once they've got a bit of an education they can come over here and do all the shit I don't want to so that I can just sit and watch my TV gradually getting fatter and fatter while I complain about there being too many immigrants here doing jobs that I'm too good for.

[Edited on 07-04-2011 by ed]
Root

7th Apr 11 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

FUCK THIS COUNTRY.

The "darkies" were brought to this country by labour, not conservative and we really needed them to help our NHS system at the time, you can't have a go at somebody who's profession is to save your life, if you got mowed down by a truck, I don't think you'd give a fuck if it was a paki, black man, indiain, chinese or white person that saved your life..I say fair play to bringing in the migrants that help our economy by paying more in taxes than we ever could, but fuck the scroungers and people who have nothing to offer
Dr Pepper

7th Apr 11 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
WHY? They wouldn't help us, I don't care about countries I will never visit.

If it was Germany they were helping fair enough, but Pakistain *snigger* is a third world country that doesn't require help, they need to help themselves. Are we honestly doing this as a way of saying sorry for our colonial past? It's like a say a sick joke.

DailyMash even has a good take on it

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/now-apologise-for-america%2c-britain-told-201104063693/

£650 million is nothing to us for a start.

The idea is that by paying for eduction in religious nutcase countries you will help to stop kids from being turned into extremists - and you save the money on having to police the terrorist threat.

Its an idea I go along with - apart from the fact it should be a world wide fund of billions put into this - not a token amount like we are putting in.

Its political - Its the government showing they are trying to solve something - what they are actually doing is pissing a tiny amount of money up the wall and giving all you brown people haters a chance to gob off about how shit this country is.....its not the country thats shit - its pakistans government and our government which is shit.
ed

7th Apr 11 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

White people are too good to be doctors. You have to do a lot of work and go through quite a few shit jobs before you get rich and can sit on your arse - that's what every British person wants, so the best bet is to just win the lottery.
Ojc

7th Apr 11 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My requirements Dr Pepper are the same as the millions that died in WW2 to stop the flooding of my nation of relgious and political nutcases.

If you could give our war dead a window into the future in 1914 or 1939 would they have fought and died for our country? Not a fucking chance. A nation filled with the dregs of society and people that aren't on the same level of the evolutionary scale from all over the globe.
ed

7th Apr 11 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is anyone else allowed in your ivory tower?
ed

7th Apr 11 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the view like? Probably pretty depressing actually.
Ojc

7th Apr 11 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody but Aryans in here mate.
Dr Pepper

7th Apr 11 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
My requirements Dr Pepper are the same as the millions that died in WW2 to stop the flooding of my nation of relgious and political nutcases.

If you could give our war dead a window into the future in 1914 or 1939 would they have fought and died for our country? Not a fucking chance. A nation filled with the dregs of society and people that aren't on the same level of the evolutionary scale from all over the globe.

Thats the biggest load of crap ive ever read.

How can you talk for the dead of ww2 when you seem to have no idea what the conflict was about.

People fighting in ww2 were fighting against the nazis - against fascism - they were not fighting against us bailing out other indebted countries and letting immigrants in to do work for us. Indeed- they were fighting for these things - for freedom of movement, for freedom of religion, for freedom of the press - freedom to run your own country.

After the war the big thing people wanted was healthcare, housing, insurance and peace - thats why you have the nhs, social security and europe formed after the war ..... the soldiers got exactly what they wanted - freedom from foreign oppresion, healthcare, jobs and peace in europe.

Offer a ww2 soldier returning home the mimimum wage, national health care, national insurance, the BBC, cheap food, affordable housing, a life expectancy of 80 years plus -im sure they would have bitten your hand off.

You havnt been to war, we are in one of the longest periods of peace our country has seen - yes we are fighting 'a war on terror' - but we have it pretty good.

mwg

7th Apr 11 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Rather they spent the money fixing potholes in this country. When all the problems in our country are sorted then we can start giving hand outs to people. But until then fuck off.

You're a driver so fair enough that's something you can relate to but there are far greater issues with this country than potholes..

Nothing will ever change though, people will just complain to each other and on corsasport.co.uk, expecting something to happen, but it never will. I enjoyed watching the riots on the news in London over student protests and the government, shows that some people have the balls to stand up to them, which is what we need if we expect it to change, moaning will achieve nothing

Yeah that was just one example and there are bigger problems like you say although to be honest if it came down to a choice of spending that money on potholes or giving it to another country then pothole fixing would get my vote Just spend it on anything over here that helps our country, sod all the other countries.

Charity begins at home in my book.
Ojc

7th Apr 11 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No we were fighting the war because the Jews knew that their time controlling this planet could be under threat, hence why American got itself involved so heavily.
Root

7th Apr 11 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Yeah that was just one example and there are bigger problems like you say although to be honest if it came down to a choice of spending that money on potholes or giving it to another country then pothole fixing would get my vote Just spend it on anything over here that helps our country, sod all the other countries.

very true, as someone has already said, the amount is pittence in comparison to the bigger picture, but I'd sure appreciate money being spent to boost jobs, or on the NHS, education, something worthwhile..seems all we're doing is buying an ally (I'm aware we've been allies since before this) but you know what I mean, I can't see no other logical reason for it
Dr Pepper

7th Apr 11 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Seriously - we are not handing out money willy nilly - we are handing out money to countries because if they go bust - so will we eventually. The financial system is built on confidence - once banks and countries start failing it is a house of cards falling down. Europe is a very important thing in terms of global financial markets.... you cant have a country going bust.

If you had any idea what was going on in portugal its pretty obvious why they need this money - and pretty obvious that we will eventually get it back.

We are giving money to places like Ireland, Portugal, Greece because it is in our interest to do it - is it so hard to understand this .... we are not just giving charitable donations for the good of our heart

Ojc

7th Apr 11 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like you usually, your Liberal views are annoying though.

I suggest you come and spend a week with me in my world.
mwg

7th Apr 11 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are we giving Pakistan £650m? Is that going to stop us from going bust?

[Edited on 07-04-2011 by mwg]
Dr Pepper

7th Apr 11 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Why are we giving Pakistan £650m?

We are giving this money in a trial partnership to improve education in some areas of Pakistan.

This is not a new thing - its happened throughout history - if you have a problem nation, with a big terrorist threat- then you have to try and engage with these countries....you have to invest in their education and media services - free up the press, and improve education - you kill off religious fundamentalism...therefore saving billions on what it costs to police the threat of terrorism from this country.

The idea is that if you improve education in Pakistan - you stop kids turning into western hating jihad nutcases .... it works im afraid - wether you like it or not.

What doesnt work is only spending £650 million on it - ---it will cost billions, and it should be a world wide fund to do it - not us on our own.

Ojc

7th Apr 11 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not spend £650million on improving the education system in this country? I'm sure it needs it somewhere.

Stop trying to solve the worlds problems when we have massive ones here.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I dont get it 22 database queries in 0.6021800 seconds