corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What's my car worth?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What's my car worth?
fazza

User status: Offline
25th Apr 11 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did have standard sport seats, i now have Sparco bucket seats(in projects section if you want to see)

I just really prefer the Sport/Gsi interior to Cally leathers. i just think they look out of place in a corsa, especially the rears as they never fit right

Edit - But like you said they aint falling apart like most(i think thats part the reason i dont usually like them, most are battered but people like them as cause they then have leather in a corsa )

[Edited on 25-04-2011 by fazza]
corsadonk
Premium Member

25th Apr 11 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sold my 3.2 Signum Elite, so my bird could learn to drive, and I like leather

I've got Sparco's in my other Corsa, not bad seats for the price I paid for them.
corsa_breeze88

26th Apr 11 at 01:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a mate of mine got a silver 1 litre 1999 with 50k on it and has no rust on it just a few scrapes for £150 which is a bargain but id pay around £400 for yours
craig55

26th Apr 11 at 02:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you decide to put back to standard would be intrested in the seats and would collect

[Edited on 26-04-2011 by craig55]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What's my car worth? 22 database queries in 0.0106921 seconds