corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The police...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The police...
nathy_87

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 11 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boycey
quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Shouldn't have been Protesting. Own fault

It's thick cunts like you that shouldn't be allowed out the house

Chris
Premium Member

22nd Jun 11 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How come the roit vans have a set of stairs in the back for people to fall down?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
22nd Jun 11 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm up for that so long as I'm on the right side of it.

Got stopped a few months ago, gang of absolute nobs, treated me like shit.

Got stopped towing my latest project, few VIN checks on the nail and an insurance check on the tow car, all in order, on your way sir.
Welsh Dan

22nd Jun 11 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian Tomlinson got pushed and thanks to being pissed as a fart with his hands in his pocket, fell over. He didn't appear to be pushed any harder than most people get pushed when they're being told to move back. The fact he died is unfortunate, but with his condition he was a time bomb waiting to go off.
Lawrah
Premium Member

22nd Jun 11 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think all police are arseholes, far from it. Some have helped me and been very kind to me so far in life.
emicen

23rd Jun 11 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
I dont think all police are arseholes, far from it. Some have helped me and been very kind to me so far in life.

Vast majority of my encounters have been positive, even if a few stick out as being arseholes.

I agree with the OP tbh. Cunts like the annual May day protestors would be a lot less up for trouble making if the Police over here could watercannon their arses.
sand-eel

23rd Jun 11 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've only come across 1 arsehole police man ever and he was known to be a prick....and he was
Russ

23rd Jun 11 at 03:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They evacuated me from my house at 2am. Cunts imo
taylorboosh

23rd Jun 11 at 05:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why
spencer88

23rd Jun 11 at 06:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People piss me off who say all cops are cunts.

Like on Roadwars and allw hen they get pissy for being stopped and really shirty.
End up with no insurance and carry on being dicks.
Dont break the law, you will be fine!

Same as SOME black people who as soon as they are pulled over play the racism card.
NO they did not pull you over because you are black, they pulled you over because you have no insurance dick head. If they play the racism card, they should be arrested themselves for inciting racial hatred.
SXIBLK

23rd Jun 11 at 06:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your view on police will be on how they deal with you iv had abit of both so there just like normal some are cunts some are ok. i say bring back hells angels roaming the neighbourhoods get rid of all these chavs recking everything
Cavey

23rd Jun 11 at 06:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan
Ian Tomlinson got pushed and thanks to being pissed as a fart with his hands in his pocket, fell over. He didn't appear to be pushed any harder than most people get pushed when they're being told to move back. The fact he died is unfortunate, but with his condition he was a time bomb waiting to go off.

This was the point i was trying to make tbh. That policeman tapped him, but because it was caught on camera, he's now being prosecuted for manslaughter. So there's no chance that police will be allowed to do anything like that in the near future for fear of everyone trying to sue/prosecute them at every occasion
Sam
Premium Member

23rd Jun 11 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH most of the cops I've encountered just don't give a shit really.

I'm not saying I dislike all cops BTW because one of my friends is in the Met.
Shell
Premium Member

23rd Jun 11 at 07:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You get assholes in every profession and every walk of.life, not just the police force. They have their good and their bad, but they aren't 100% bad!
ryzer

23rd Jun 11 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police officers are dicks, but some people are pussies, and some people are assholes.

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls.

The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

[Edited on 23-06-2011 by ryzer]
BarnshaW

23rd Jun 11 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can say i have never come across these "safe" or nice police officers, everyone i have met has been a complete dick regardless of how polite and accepting i have been. obviously its not the same across the board but i can only go on my own experience.

dont give them more power I say. they will only end up abusing it and the shitty officers which have this power will end up killing people and getting away with it
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Jun 11 at 09:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXIBLK
i say bring back hells angels roaming the neighbourhoods get rid of all these chavs recking everything

Quite a good idea tbh
Dr Pepper

23rd Jun 11 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:
Originally posted by john-d
a policeman has never ever man handled me ever

Bet your gutted :gaysmilie:

Seriously tho. Guilty till proven innocent. I'm sure it's the other way round.

Trouble is the country is getting full of Uni leavers who think they are something special and above the law/everyone and dolescum bastards who go out on a Friday night to start a fight.

Both need putting down IMO

Cant quite get my head around this ....

couple of questions....

1 - what exactly is your problem with uni graduates? "they think they are something special" ... well they are really - they have paid for, and completed an education - many will go on to be doctors, lawyers, managers ....or even POLICEMEN. Most, if not all of them will be tax payers and will be less likely to be involved in anti social behaviour than any other section of society....... why exactly do they need putting down? Many of them will be paying much more into the policeforce and other public services than you do.

2 - Where I live - "dolescum bastards" are not out on the town much, its far too expensive.... they are drinking in clubs, locals, or on the estate. The majority of piss heads causing trouble in town are working class, salt of the earth people who you seem to think can do no wrong. How do you know the people causing fights in your town are on the dole?

3 - How does letting policemen beat the shit out of people create less violence?

4 - What happens if you go to uni, get a degree, then apply for the policeforce? ... technically you are a graduate, a policeman and your unemployed.......under your scheme you would have to act as a policeman beat yourself up for being unemployed, then put yourself down for being a graduate?

This country isnt actually that bad - your pretty safe, relatively well off, you have free health care and are protected by a policeforce which isnt ideal but it does protect us without the use of unprovoked assaults. Have a look at what happened in mexico and other countries where the policeforce is a malitia, and where each neighbourhood is protected by armed gangs.

England is a pretty nice place to live despite all the daily mail horror stories people like to spread on internet frums while doing very little themselves to make it any better

[Edited on 23-06-2011 by Dr Pepper]
John

23rd Jun 11 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you go to uni, get a degree then join the police you've got a crap degree and you were bullied at school, instead of having just been bullied at school.
Eddx14xe

23rd Jun 11 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the police ive met or heard about are idiots tbh. A guy my mum knows was on the train once at night on there own. He went toilet and something happened to the door and he couldnt get out, after banging on the door he got out but the police were waiting for him on the train platform. They didnt ask him any question or anyway they just beat him up. They were even kicking him when he was down on the floor and all his stomach/ribs were covered in bruises. He did comlain about them and even had to go doctors because of it but im unsure what happened.

I know people are going to say, he shouldnt of been kicking the door etc etc but if you were locked in somewhere and no one was about what are you suppose to do?
Dr Pepper

23rd Jun 11 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
If you go to uni, get a degree then join the police you've got a crap degree and you were bullied at school, instead of having just been bullied at school.

have to say - I know three cops - all ofthem were bullied throughout school
John

23rd Jun 11 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That sounds like a made up story Edd.
Dr Pepper

23rd Jun 11 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
That sounds like a made up story Edd.

If the guy was black - its slightly more believable
Eddx14xe

23rd Jun 11 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meh doesnt bother me if you believe it or not. I know its true.
s4k1b

23rd Jun 11 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cops are people. there are twat people. there are twat cops.

there are decent people. there are decent cops.

those who have a power trip - really p155 me off.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The police... 22 database queries in 0.0200191 seconds